heRO-Server Forum
Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy (/showthread.php?tid=14509)

Pages: 1 2

Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Spardason - 05-20-2010 11:17 AM

I need some help getting elemental sword please ty guys

Icon_smile

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Ngjoko - 05-20-2010 11:25 AM

do you mean vvs elemental swords? Try izlude

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Merellis - 05-20-2010 11:50 AM

Kill Cobalt Minerals, only in Nidhoggur Guild Dungeon.

.30% drop :D

Have fun.

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Spardason - 05-20-2010 12:38 PM

hmmmm ok but the guild dungeon is only accessable by the owner of the castle right ??? and anyone selling please tell me XD the price too Icon_smile

and...no the elemental sword is an item in its part not the vvs one ty btw Icon_smile

and if someone can drop it for me XD ill pay.....

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Merellis - 05-20-2010 01:05 PM

Just need to be in a guild that has access.

Though most of those of guilds would expect you to WoE, which is not a bad thing within itself.

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Spardason - 05-20-2010 01:16 PM

yeah.....already in a guild I love Icon_smile I won't change XD so....need help XD

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Spardason - 05-20-2010 02:09 PM

anyway.....wich dungeon was it again XD ???? ill ask on main maybe there's someone kind enought to hunt it and sell it XD

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Kittie - 05-20-2010 02:29 PM

lol jsut scroll up for the answer xD Azul already said in which dungeon XD

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - Spardason - 05-20-2010 02:45 PM

hmmmm....YEAH!....I mean wich city O__o XD

RE: Need help: PC>elemental sword and where to get/buy - The Legendary Joe - 05-20-2010 03:02 PM

Juno Guild Dungeon, I believe bamboo has access to it in alde castle. Not sure if any of the regular woe castles have access.