heRO-Server Forum
Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal (/showthread.php?tid=14642)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Former-GM-Nara - 05-29-2010 07:21 PM

Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal

We have heard many people saying that we have too many big wings etc. To essentially de-bulk the amount of wings we have I have come up this small idea for our line of elemental wings.

[Image: 15nnl6p.jpg]

The wings would change to a 'spirit' of sort called Essence of Fire (name pending) and would still be the same item. It will be gotten the same way, same stats, slots, effect etc. Only the name and sprite would change in the end. I haven't sprited anything yet and I want to know the opinion of our heroes on this matter before anything goes through. No deadline on opinion and votes so feel free to let us know what you think.

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Krumb - 05-29-2010 07:30 PM

This sounds so OCD, but could it be *two* spirits with one on each side? Having just one little spirit on the side looks off kilter.

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Namine - 05-29-2010 08:21 PM

well don't have to be 2, can be a few of them on various sizes at different locations and what not... certainly looks interesting and wouldn't mind hearing some more details about it~

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Général_Argos - 05-29-2010 08:32 PM

No.

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Whispers - 05-29-2010 08:57 PM

Perhaps the elemental Spirit could revolve or dance about the player or it could, instead, be a kind of aura.??Someone with the fire wings on could have a red aura, for example (think Assumptio aura, not 99 aura).??I like the idea either way.??No1

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Aaronock - 05-29-2010 09:06 PM

Neat, I like the idea of the spirit.
Hm, if we changed it, I'm with Kroms, can it be two of them of the same size or at least several little pieces of each element?

Anyway that's my thoughts. :]

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - The Legendary Joe - 05-29-2010 09:19 PM

hmm.. I dunno, I sorta like some of the wings. Maybe add a new items??that they can pick and choose from as an alternative. ( do the quest twice and get both the wings and the spirit~)

Assuming you're just using recolored sprites of the spirits, I can't imagine Maya hat would look too good with a green/brown??fireball lingering to the character's left. However a Light green/yellow fireball and tanee's flowers would look sorta nice.

Garm hat is sorta neutral with both the wings and blue/white fireball.

Eddga hat, I've no clue.

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Former-GM-Nara - 05-29-2010 09:24 PM

Nothing has been set in stone as what it would look like. Feel free to give your mini illustrations of what you'd like if you can't fully explain it.

Making the sprite dance around is rather difficult if not impossible to do. The most it will do is bounce as the person walks or have some sort of small animation to it.

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Aneko - 05-29-2010 09:25 PM

Sadly one of the things that brought me here to HeRO was the wings. So I voted no. That and low rates. :3

RE: Elemental Wing Sprite Change Proposal - Général_Argos - 05-29-2010 09:28 PM

Why has my suggestion poll been closed by gm-azote? :/ He did not answer my pm to explain ):