heRO-Server Forum
@main a right or responsibility? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: @main a right or responsibility? (/showthread.php?tid=14656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

@main a right or responsibility? - Kari Nogashi - 05-30-2010 10:47 AM

it is of my own opinion that @main is infact a nuisance to serious players. thats why im going to make a suggestion.and no this will not be for laughs. i propose that @main should be earned through a "quest" held at the academy in juno. the quest should simply entail a complete rundown on the rules of @main use. followed by a test on the entire sum of the rules. i think the test should cost 500k zeny to take (sucessful or not.) that way we free it up from players not mature enough to use @main correctly.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Yonanja - 05-30-2010 10:56 AM

and those "serious" players are the "mature" ones? I find that most of the time it's the long time players that flip out in main (and I don't see anything wrong with it either btw, gives me something to readIcon_biggrin) Also, main is a valuable source of info for new players as well =/ If people find the chatter in main to be annoying, they can just turn it off for a bit.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Niyad - 05-30-2010 11:31 AM

But why in Yuno? Icon_confused

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Corporal - 05-30-2010 11:33 AM

No, just no. You're coming up with worse ideas every time you make a topic. Please, do stop.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 05-30-2010 11:42 AM

I think the nuisance of Main is the various types of players trying to push others into following their private guidelines.

I've been asked to not hug, or chat just to socialize, or mention U.S. holidays.

It is getting quite ridiculous.

I know and respect some are there to look for parties or vend wares. As such I don't bother them. We all have things we like in-game. Just respect me enough to not ask me to stop socializing if I'm not asking you to stop what you are doing.

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Aaronock - 05-30-2010 12:19 PM

I say DOWN WITH @MAIN!

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Herman - 05-30-2010 12:28 PM

@RO: a game or srsbizniz?

RE:??@main a right or responsibility? - Pontta - 05-30-2010 12:34 PM

Herman Wrote:@RO:??a game or srsbizniz?
srsbizniz of course :DD

RE:??@main a right or responsibility? - Kari Nogashi - 05-30-2010 12:49 PM

Corporal Wrote:No, just no. You're coming up with worse ideas every time you make a topic. Please, do stop.
i loved your counterpoint. i feel like your argument against this topic is strong. i fear being rejected and you have really made me doubt my beliefs in this. ...srs careface. in general i think the idea is destined to fail brcuse noone want to lose somthing and work to get it back but they don't mind complaining about it when "i can't even read the s> and recruiting becuz of spam."

RE: @main a right or responsibility? - Sepharius - 05-30-2010 12:59 PM

Kari Nogashi Wrote:it is of my own opinion that @main is infact a nuisance to serious players.

I wonder why Ayantis used @main off.