heRO-Server Forum
Voting Problems - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Voting Problems (/showthread.php?tid=14763)

Pages: 1 2

Voting Problems - xKonada - 06-06-2010 10:56 AM

When I click on the voting link, it redirects me back to heRO CP saying im unauthorised to view the page. Is anyone experiencing the same problem and how do I fix it?

RE: Voting Problems - Session - 06-06-2010 11:18 AM

Did you sign into the CP with your account?

RE: Voting Problems - xKonada - 06-06-2010 11:22 AM

Yes I did

RE: Voting Problems - TPC - 06-06-2010 11:25 AM

That happens if you click the link before the 12 hours are up. So if you voted recently just wait 12 hours and try again.

RE: Voting Problems - Session - 06-06-2010 11:34 AM

Also, there is a note on the page that the time is off by about an hour. May just need to wait a bit more if its been 12 hours already.

RE: Voting Problems - TPC - 06-06-2010 11:37 AM

By the way, do you have javascript enabled in your browser? Are you using noscript or something like that?

RE: Voting Problems - xKonada - 06-06-2010 09:33 PM

This problem only happened yesterday. Before that I had no problems voting so there must be something else other than javascript etc thats affecting me. Tried this morning but still to no avail. Help pls?

RE: Voting Problems - TPC - 06-06-2010 11:50 PM

No my point is I think they're making the button unclickable before the time is up using javascript, so if you have javascript disabled you could click it before the time is up. But yeah if its still not working now its probably something else. Its working fine for me.

Do you have a sibling or friend or something who also plays on heRO? If they voted from your internet connection then you can't vote too.

RE: Voting Problems - xKonada - 06-07-2010 07:37 AM

Ok this is what I've found out so far:
1. I have my javascript enabled
2. I voted 2 days ago and its clearly past 12 hours
3. Problem only started today
4. No friends/family are playing heRO on the same connection

Help would be greatly appreciated in solving this problem.

RE: Voting Problems - TPC - 06-07-2010 10:55 AM

Hmm. Try another web browser maybe, or clearing cookies/cache in the one you're using.