heRO-Server Forum
Manga I'm Currently Reading - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Animes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Manga I'm Currently Reading (/showthread.php?tid=14990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Magister Magi - 09-27-2010 03:56 PM

Well, if you haven't read Fate/Stay Night I'd recommend that. It's a really great manga IMHO. If not, there's the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I think it was actually a lot better than the original anime series was (supported by the fact that the manga got its own anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood).

Of course, there's always Negima! Magister Negi Magi too.

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Avalon_Fates - 09-28-2010 06:04 AM

Its a manga O...o?, play the game damit >..<

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Magister Magi - 09-29-2010 01:19 AM

If you're talking about Fate/Stay Night, then I already have the game. I've played through all three routes and gotten all the endings. =D

The Fate/Stay Night manga is based on the route 'Unlimited Blade Works' in the game.

RE:??Manga I'm Currently Reading - Jens - 09-29-2010 02:58 AM

Magister Magi Wrote:Well, if you haven't read Fate/Stay Night I'd recommend that. It's a really great manga IMHO. If not, there's the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I think it was actually a lot better than the original anime series was (supported by the fact that the manga got its own anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood).

Of course, there's always Negima! Magister Negi Magi too.

Well, I started Psyren.

Masturbation Master Kurosawa seemed fun at first but then ended up as a great disappointment as it turned into Yet Another School Romance Manga.

FMA - Already read before actually posting my first question about recommendations.

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Magister Magi - 10-02-2010 02:50 AM

Um, you lost me on that one. I've never heard of either of those before.

FMA's manga was pretty good, don't you think?

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Jens - 10-02-2010 03:25 AM

I found Psyren quite randomly, and about M.M.Kurosawa? It's mentioned in the 2nd post of this thread Icon_razz

Yup, I've read it after watching the 2nd anime. Especially liked the "extras" chapters.

I actually liked the 1st anime when I watched it a few years ago (except for the ending and movie which hugely disappointed me, what kind of ending was that..) but the 2nd one makes it look like crap.

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - CapitalVoii - 10-02-2010 01:06 PM

I have finished Masturbation Master(which i found cool at first, and frustratingly turned into a love story [the hell?])) and im about to finish Gantz.. lololol read around 280 chapters in 2 days @.@. Any manga suggestions that is somewhat related to extreme violence and exploitations? :D im not a sadist or a masochist. I'm real curious to how human imagination can go far in mangas and such. :D

RE:??Manga I'm Currently Reading - CapitalVoii - 10-02-2010 01:11 PM

Jens Wrote:but the 2nd one makes it look like crap.

is there a different version of it? :D or does it have 2 endings?

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Magister Magi - 10-03-2010 03:25 AM

I think Jens was talking about Fullmetal Alchemist. The first anime was okay, but I didn't like the ending too much, or the movie for that matter.

There was also a manga, and they recently finished showing a second anime series based on that called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It was vastly better compared to the original (or first, if you prefer) anime.

@Jens: I wholeheartedly agree. The ending of the first series (and the movie) sucked.

RE: Manga I'm Currently Reading - Jens - 10-03-2010 05:47 AM

You could say that was no ending at all.