heRO-Server Forum
I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) (/showthread.php?tid=15245)

Pages: 1 2

I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - akamaru516 - 07-02-2010 07:07 PM

lol ok so the pc i had heRO on got a virus SOOOO....yea....i can't get on till my big pc gets fixed so...yea Dx

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Kari Nogashi - 07-02-2010 09:15 PM

woot for fail virus prevention.

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Iced Blue - 07-02-2010 09:59 PM

That totally sucks Ron..

You'll have to stop downloading random things.. or going to 'questionable' sites. Tell that to your family members as well Icon_sad

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Shinibu - 07-02-2010 11:04 PM

Use Malwarebytes and Super antivirus. Both free programs that work great.

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - mahawirasd - 07-03-2010 05:22 AM

try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-

RE:??I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Niyad - 07-03-2010 06:40 AM

mahawirasd Wrote:try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-
This! Never failed me since 2008. Also, agreed on Shinibu's Malwarebytes, good for spywares and adwares!

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Aaronock - 07-03-2010 10:00 AM

Stop downloading animes and p0rno.

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - AmyScarlet - 07-03-2010 10:37 AM

lol aaron xD

RE: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - Kari Nogashi - 07-03-2010 11:21 AM

i would honestly consider removing all pr0n from your pc

RE:??I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed) - akamaru516 - 07-04-2010 09:27 AM

Kari Nogashi Wrote:i would honestly consider removing all pr0n from your pc
>.> i never download anything D= the latest i downloaded was a picture i scanned and downloaded >.< and that was like a week ago

Shinibu Wrote:Use Malwarebytes and Super antivirus. Both free programs that work great.
Malwarebytes was the program that game me a virus so FALSE ADVIRTISE >.<

mahawirasd Wrote:try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-
NOD32 also game me a virus >.<

Aaronock Wrote:Stop downloading animes and p0rno.
actually the only think i download anime related are the opening to songs and i don't do pr0n >.>