heRO-Server Forum
more players or problems? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: more players or problems? (/showthread.php?tid=15507)

more players or problems? - Kari Nogashi - 07-16-2010 04:49 PM

i recently did a search of youtube for and videos about some of my past RO Servers i found quite a treasure cove of epic mvp raids, woe and guild videos. to my surprise and half an hour of searching through RO videos and searchs for HeRO videos i came up empty handed. would videos of these type of event be a promotional asset to bring more players? would the players all end up being bots or someother rule breaking wave of "itenz pls" or would they just be videos?

RE: more players or problems? - Fyrus Carmin - 07-16-2010 04:54 PM

Saiichi once tried to get something on Youtube, but it didn't really end up quite well so ...

Edit : By the way, you made 2 threads, might as well delete the one with no answer.

RE: more players or problems? - Kari Nogashi - 07-16-2010 08:55 PM

i made 2... oops

RE: more players or problems? - Landon - 07-16-2010 10:20 PM

Stop making post Kari, just please stop. Everyone knows you're doing it for:
1. Attention.
2. To get moar posts.
3. just for the hell of it.

RE: more players or problems? - Split Ends - 07-16-2010 10:27 PM

@landon, i think his post is pretty good

there should be an option "it depends" :D

advertising RO servers have its pros and cons that you cant seperate from each other

well i would really love unique allegiance system made by heRO to be its main asset for attracting players, i wanna see some heRO video ads and i wanna be on it xD

RE:??more players or problems? - Kari Nogashi - 07-16-2010 10:47 PM

Landon Wrote:Stop making post Kari, just please stop. Everyone knows you're doing it for: 1. Attention. 2. To get moar posts. 3. just for the hell of it.
all three of those may drive me to continue posting new topics however. i put the option of "god i hate when Kari makes a topic." so people who felt the need to be off topic and demeaning could do so without disruption of the actual thread. way to troll.

RE: more players or problems? - GM-Pandora - 07-20-2010 08:00 PM

There are actually videos of heRO on youtube, they are a bit hard to find because "hero" is such a common word as opposed to "whateveRO". WE have something coming up in the future in regards to youtube.

RE: more players or problems? - Landon - 07-22-2010 03:51 AM

The option being put in just took away from the actual thread because everyone voted for that over legitimate answers.

RE: more players or problems? - bugaboo - 07-22-2010 08:59 AM

I HAVE ACQUIRED FOUR SCORE AND NINETEEN DIFFICULTIES, BUT A WENCH CANNOT BE COUNTED AMONG THEM.