heRO-Server Forum
How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? (/showthread.php?tid=15727)

How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Zophar131 - 07-28-2010 07:05 PM

I am walking from Aldebaran, and it is absolutely impossible to reach Einbroch without dying, I just get one hit killed from these flying enemies. Is there an easier way to become a Gunslinger?

RE: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Jens - 07-28-2010 07:14 PM

Airship?

RE: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Kari Nogashi - 07-28-2010 09:31 PM

Blimp-u no serious go to izlude and head south to the airship. that will take you there.

RE: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - The Legendary Joe - 07-28-2010 09:52 PM

What they said. Go to the Izlude Airship, take the flight to Juno and Change airships, and the other one in Juno will take you to Einbroch.

RE: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Ngjoko - 07-29-2010 01:11 AM

That's a pretty silly attempt. Anyway, airships are your friends here.

RE: How the heck am I supposed to reach Einbroch as a novice? - Kittie - 07-29-2010 02:26 AM

Option 2: find a priest who will warp you.

Ive did that for a few novies :3
good luck with the quest :D