heRO-Server Forum
DB Arena - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: DB Arena (/showthread.php?tid=15972)

DB Arena - Emerald - 08-11-2010 03:25 PM

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but... how come the only way to get to DB Arena is through Prontera? It's the laggiest town in the game, with ~250 vends open at any given point in time, and between that and all the players spamming skills in the streets I end up waiting at least half a minute just for the game to become stable and playable enough to take a step. There's already PVP warpers in most towns, why not have multiple DB Arena warpers too?

(edit)

Or better yet, why not make DB and PVP arenas accessible as a sub-section of the Warper NPC's?

RE: DB Arena - Split Ends - 08-11-2010 08:08 PM

db arena and pvp warpers are at pront and are quite easy to access Icon_biggrin

the lag in pront, well patience is the key my friend Icon_biggrin

walking laggilly in towns without danger is way better than lag when you're mobbing Laugh

RE: DB Arena - Rankin - 08-11-2010 08:14 PM

Yea weapon it's been brought up but like so many other suggestions, the GM team and T&D Team is busy atm working/testing/coding :X Don't expect it for awhile. Unless circe decides to discredit me by inplementing it tonight.
>.>
<.<

RE: DB Arena - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 08-11-2010 08:27 PM

Yes. The subject of DB warpers from several towns (or even several towns having individual DB rooms) has come up many times.

As usual, I support more DB rooms & more ways to access them.

RE: DB Arena - Ngjoko - 08-12-2010 12:16 AM

Actually why not add another 1 warper in izlude. After all, it is intended to be a pvp town to begin with.