heRO-Server Forum
Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017 - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guides (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=15997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Aaronock - 08-13-2010 10:21 AM

I made my first mil from uh...mining on a sage too back in the day.
Then later started making 3mil+ a day when Kiel and Rach Sanc came out and I could sell the badass drops like Morph Shawl and Blood Runes to players!

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Jens - 08-13-2010 10:44 AM

I made my first 14mil when I sold an Incubus from fished OCA. Fun stuff.

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Sakurato - 08-13-2010 11:04 AM

I went the Priest route (she was my only char then) and found an ED card and sold it for like 7m+an armor from herman. And my priest was pretty much naked to 99 and a lot of HP.

Thennnn I was never broke after that..to this day lol.

Good guide Nami especially the don't be a douche part :D

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Ngjoko - 08-13-2010 11:33 AM

1 more thing should be added. NEVER EVER try to use MAMMONITE!! Use it when in dangerous situations only, spending zeni had never been so easy.

RE:??Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Namine - 08-13-2010 12:55 PM

Ngjoko Wrote:1 more thing should be added. NEVER EVER try to use MAMMONITE!! Use it when in dangerous situations only, spending zeni had never been so easy.

Using 2 iron wrist and just a random doomslayer uncarded at base refine, mammonite can oneshot hillwind very early, and still come out positive in income, so I wouldn't suggest that.

I didn't include bathory at first cause I find it absurd for anyone to get pass penomena before lv 80... but then there's sin/rogue who can get pass them without problems. *edit*

Yes there's much better spots Split Ends, but this is just a hint for lv 80 and lower only XD; I didn't include the higher level dungeon zeny spots, as I think people will get the hang of it and discover things for themselves after surviving a low rate to lv 80.

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - The Legendary Joe - 08-13-2010 02:06 PM

Sadly, I've never been too good at that stick to one character suggestion.

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Cassandra - 08-13-2010 08:02 PM

can always stick to poring island and get poring cards and OC jellopies [which from a certain somebody- is supposed to be decent npc oc fodder] =P

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - iamWJ - 08-13-2010 08:05 PM

Certainly Marvelous.

This guide is a valuable guide as it guides all beginner in HeRO to earn their Zeny to have a good start in game.

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Session - 08-13-2010 09:28 PM

I made my first mill on HeRo farming karvodailnirol, while hunting poison spores for customers.

Then hunted immortal hearts and stuff for a while. Pretty much hunted anything creators or 'crosses need and sold it.

RE: Beginner's 10 Hints to heRO Zeny Making - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 08-14-2010 01:13 AM

I stick to one character 90% of the time I've played Hero. Sidenote: Current count is 100+ total characters made.