heRO-Server Forum
wings : [2] or wing effect? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: wings : [2] or wing effect? (/showthread.php?tid=16015)

Pages: 1 2 3

wings : [2] or wing effect? - Split Ends - 08-14-2010 04:24 AM

would you prefer wings to have 2slots rather than the same card effecting twice or retain the carded wings system atm?

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - proto - 08-14-2010 04:40 AM

keep them how they are...

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - ABlueJelly - 08-14-2010 04:59 AM

I dunno... what if I were to put a Bathory and a Angeling card in the same set of wings? What would my element be?
Mind you, now I wanna find out how the game reacts to this... where's my friend that was going to make a server?

EDIT:
Oh, and what about this:
Tao Gunka + GR

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - Zaratus - 08-14-2010 05:08 AM

How about you just stop making suggestions.

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - Ellie - 08-14-2010 05:30 AM

... For serious?

How about we just make slotted lowers instead?
Yes, that was sarcasm.

If I get [2] slotted wings, Imma just put in my normal armor card, and a headgear card. Slotted lower headgear FTW.
Specifically with GRs or Ele armor cards that don't apply twice as is. Mmmm.

Yeahno.

RE:??wings : [2] or wing effect? - MoonCritter - 08-14-2010 06:00 AM

Zaratus Wrote:How about you just stop making suggestions.

RE:??wings : [2] or wing effect? - Ellie - 08-14-2010 06:14 AM

ABlueJelly Wrote:I dunno... what if I were to put a Bathory and a Angeling card in the same set of wings? What would my element be?
Mind you, now I wanna find out how the game reacts to this... where's my friend that was going to make a server?

EDIT:
Oh, and what about this:
Tao Gunka + GR

From my hazy memory, with conflicting cards such as that, the effect would be whichever was slotted in last.

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - Zaratus - 08-14-2010 07:18 AM

Tao+GR isn't a problem. How should they conflict?

Ghost Property with doubled HP and -50 def and mdef.

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - Split Ends - 08-14-2010 07:36 AM

of course there are rules Icon_biggrin
but well, some armor cards are good as combos rather than having them take effect twice

this isn't a suggestion, if this was a suggestion i would have posted in the suggestion thread, im just asking for opinions for me to decide on choosing wings or a normal armor + a good lower headgear (this may not be related in you point of view, but what the hell, i posted this for me)

RE: wings : [2] or wing effect? - Ellie - 08-14-2010 08:09 AM

But the Angeling and Bathory do, and that's the part I was addressing. =P

The first post and the poll don't look anything like a "I'm deciding whether to do wings or armour+headgear" topic, Split.
They look decidedly like a "would you prefer wings to have 2slots rather than the same card effecting twice or retain the carded wings system atm?"

Especially with words like "retain" and "atm" and "would you prefer wings to have 2 slots".
Keywords in the latter being "wings" and "2 slots", and in direct relation to each other, too.