heRO-Server Forum
Voting4Points - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Voting4Points (/showthread.php?tid=16822)

Pages: 1 2 3

Voting4Points - Seth~ - 10-09-2010 05:10 PM

Hi, all. *hoping GM's too* I am on my way to the voting station.

However, seeing that our position fell. How about updating the rewards for the points on the V4P list.

I was thinking along the lines of a Damp Card Album, Old Card Album, Haircut Coupon or a Hatter Voucher.

I know the number of points for such items must be carefully considered. However since motivation in the heRO population might need a boost, it might be a good idea to be considered.

*ps no GM post = no real intrest xD*

An idea for points per item: Damp Card Album - 100 points, Old Card Album - 200 points, Haircut Coupon -50 points or a Hatter Voucher 250 points.

This is not to discredit what the GM's of the server have done with the V4P system, however diversity might spark more interest.

RE: Voting4Points - Jens - 10-09-2010 05:27 PM

Seth~ Wrote:...However since motivation in the heRO population might need a boost...

*sigh*

Well, whatever floats heRO's boat..

RE: Voting4Points - Shikari - 10-09-2010 09:47 PM

^ What he said. HOWEVER I'd be fine with this, I do need vouchers or hatters...

RE: Voting4Points - Fyrus Carmin - 10-10-2010 03:31 AM

50 points for an Haircut coupon is somewhat overkill, since they're quite easy to get.
The idea seems interesting in itself however.

RE: Voting4Points - Split Ends - 10-10-2010 05:02 AM

hatters can be shitty sometimes and most v4p hom 50pts can go for 4m when they're released so i think that's a bit overkill too

RE: Voting4Points - Fyrus Carmin - 10-10-2010 07:58 AM

It's perfectly fine for the Hatter Voucher, considering what's it's intended for.

RE: Voting4Points - Weapon - 10-10-2010 11:34 AM

A little surprised that a battle manual's not on the list of gettables o.o

RE: Voting4Points - ABlueJelly - 10-10-2010 11:38 AM

I'd be willing to support this... and then I'd have to find a way to vote twice daily to get myself OCAs.... I needs me some rare cards =D

RE: Voting4Points - Namine - 10-10-2010 02:00 PM

... or let's focus on less gimmicky changes if you want to sustain players who joined to try the server and convince them to stay. Plenty of ways to obtain damp/non-damp OCA or hatter materials already. Having even 1 more way to do so aren't changing anyway for new players short for gimmicky boosts that old players got equal access to (and thus, doesn't help at all in the catch-up race.)

RE: Voting4Points - Seth~ - 10-10-2010 05:18 PM

Imo V4P should have more options to bring real zeny or items basically into the game, for loyal voters. Catch-up race is an idea. But if any is any of this is enabled it would most likely result in inflation of items thats hard to obtain like mvp/mini boss cards, and deflation of items one can get in a V4P item.

So the affect the catch-up race for players would get a 3 step forward and 2 step back. aka the progress made would be quite insignificant imo.

The 50 point haircut coupon is a bit overkill yes. Maybe 20 or 10 would be better. Note dyestuffs and haircut coupons would get a jolt of deflation, which would be nice for the buyers.

About the OCA and the DCA. I dont know the DCA list but if OCA can be easily obtained (lets say 4 a month) card prices would get a general deflation, which would hurt the normal economy. So the higher the V4P price for a Old/damp card album the better for the real heRO economy.