heRO-Server Forum
Patch list parse error - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Patch list parse error (/showthread.php?tid=17025)

Patch list parse error - Thrilling - 10-22-2010 06:47 AM

Hello,
I'm new to the server. I've downloaded the full client from your download page. Whenever i open the patch program, i get the following error, even before it starts patching:

Patch list parse error (expected non-zero patch number), around "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLICK"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

I've tried playing by using the hero.exe directly, but the game crashes as i enter prontera from the newbie area. i believe that's because my client isn't patched.

Any help?

RE: Patch list parse error - Former-GM-Salt - 10-22-2010 10:34 AM

Hi.

Thats a problem a few people have been having lately. We're not sure exactly what causes it, but we're trying to figure it out. In the meantime, for the others the patching worked when they waited a while, so you could just try again later.

RE: Patch list parse error - Former-GM-Nara - 10-22-2010 10:41 AM

Do you have another server installed? If they use the same patcher we do it can trigger this problem, try installing heRO in its own folder, or copy your current folder and re-install the small installer.

RE: Patch list parse error - Thrilling - 10-22-2010 11:00 AM

it's downloading the patch now, without any error message. i have no idea what triggered this, i changed nothing consciously. computers. thanks for the replies