heRO-Server Forum
About Ninja's Skills - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: About Ninja's Skills (/showthread.php?tid=17360)

About Ninja's Skills - Ruvixur - 11-12-2010 02:08 AM

Do +% damage cards ( such as hydra, drainliar, abyss kinght etc) work with Throw Shuriken and Throw Kunai on heRO?
Very nessessary for planning my shopping list Icon_smile

RE: About Ninja's Skills - The Legendary Joe - 11-12-2010 06:03 AM

I'm not sure about throw shuriken (as I haven't bought any outside of the ones I used to make the kunai), but I know they work with kunai.

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Namine - 11-12-2010 10:26 AM

Pretty sure it works with Kunai, as even ice pick effect gets carried over when you throw kunai with ice pick in hand. Don't see why ice pick work yet cards don't.

I *think* it works with shuriken as well though I can't guarantee... I always thought the only one that doesn't work with cards is throw zeny.

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Snowhawk - 11-12-2010 10:40 AM

If it works with Grim Tooth I can't see why it wouldn't with any other Range Skill that deals Physical attack.

RE:??About Ninja's Skills - Namine - 11-12-2010 10:50 AM

Snowhawk Wrote:If it works with Grim Tooth I can't see why it wouldn't with any other Range Skill that deals Physical attack.

But I thought throw zeny is piercing and fixed damage output and all that stuff, not working with any % modifiers. It's like... ranged version of CT where % cards don't work even though the end result is similar to other damage skills.

Don't quote me on it though cause i never played a Ninja myself.

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Ruvixur - 11-12-2010 03:16 PM

Well, i guess it's proved they work for with Kunai ( thanks guys).
I have no worries left now.
It's just that i read some guides on ninja before, and some servers don't give to those skills percent cards support, so you are stuck with Ice pick/ Zipper for dmg =/.

RE: ??About Ninja's Skills - Ruvixur - 11-13-2010 04:47 AM

Namine Wrote:
Snowhawk Wrote:If it works with Grim Tooth I can't see why it wouldn't with any other Range Skill that deals Physical attack.

But I thought throw zeny is piercing and fixed damage output and all that stuff, not working with any % modifiers. It's like... ranged version of CT where % cards don't work even though the end result is similar to other damage skills.

Don't quote me on it though cause i never played a Ninja myself.
Yep, throw zeny is fixed damage. However, i know at least one server ( where i played before) that always had different rules on what decreases its damage. As in sometimes it did full damage no matter what, sometimes it was cut by thara/popo/beret or def in generalMad

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Landon - 11-14-2010 11:10 PM

Do ninja skills work with a CK? o-o

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Namine - 11-15-2010 12:30 AM

I think they do... except for throw zeny.

But don't quote me on it, as I never tried it myself.

RE: About Ninja's Skills - Radolf - 11-16-2010 08:31 AM

I can't say anything about throw shuriken, but I know throw kunai works with % modifier and status cards, which I'm assuming includes effects like ice pick and the defense pierce from CK. I've tested the Def piercing against plants with a weeder knife, so I'm assuming the same holds true with CK and demi-humans.

As for throw shuriken, I'm not sure, but then again I never used it cause in my opinion it sucks unless you have a really high attack speed.