heRO-Server Forum
Some characters in the server from various animes - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Animes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Some characters in the server from various animes (/showthread.php?tid=1738)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Some characters in the server from various animes - Rei Ayanami - 05-28-2006 11:52 AM

The anime thread seems to be gathering dust and tumbleweed seems to be a more common sight than threads.

If you happen to make a character based on an anime please post the character (and anime) you based your in game character on.

These are the ones i know so far:

motoko
[Image: lh0937jy.th.jpg]

rei ayanami
**I cant make the pic small, someone help me **Icon_confused
[Image: 11081845629141jw.jpg]

mutsume otohime
**suposed to be mutsumi**Icon_evil
[Image: mutsumi2034jd.th.jpg]

chiyo chan
**aparently it isnt the chiyo from "memoirs of a geisha"**
[Image: azuchiyo01591jo.th.jpg]

Kaola
[Image: lh0705he.th.jpg]

Claes
(hehehe,you should've saved the name for a gunslinger class:twistedIcon_smile
[Image: gun2064vt.th.jpg]

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Reis - 05-28-2006 01:01 PM

None of my chars are from animes, but they are from mangas and games.

[Image: t-reis-f.jpg]

Thats Reis from final fantasy tactic. I actually didnt know that WAS a chick =/ but now too late.

[Image: avatar1.jpg]

Thats Sano from this manga. forget the title.

[Image: new_graphic_novel3648.jpg]

Rain is the guy thats sitting down.

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Ryxingeir - 05-28-2006 01:48 PM

Smaller picture of Ayanami for you n_n

[Image: 11081845629141jwalt8ov.th.jpg]

Most of the time i use random ideas for my names, but there's a few exceptions n_n

Satsuki - named after the main character in My Neighbor Totoro
[Image: 235188wy.jpg]

okay, well i'll post the rest later, imageshack isn't cooperating right now <.<

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Motenai_Ronin - 05-28-2006 01:52 PM

well i've never named a char by an anime char, but i do to my pets.

Once i had a Deviruchi i named Otou-San from Azumanga-Daioh in reference to Chiyo's father-stuffedanimal thingy.

I had an Isis which i named Naga, which refers to Naga the White Serpent from Slayers, with the trademark haughty laugh.

My character naming scheme is Marvel Characters Icon_suprised

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Ryxingeir - 05-28-2006 02:26 PM

okay... trying agin...

Jenova - from FF7
[Image: pdvd1116va.png]

Yuri - named after the main character from the very obscure anime/manga Alien 9
[Image: pdvd0040dh.png]

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - tickyhead - 05-29-2006 03:40 AM

I've never been one to use anime names.... I like to use my own characters for naming (or just make random ones up on the spot! :3) but I do use book names occasionally. In fact, I have two book-based characters in heRO: "Hans My Hedgehog" from a slightly obscure Grimm brothers story (also known as "Jack My Hedgehog" sometimes, but Hans rhymes better XD) and "Rincewind," named after a character in the Discworld series.

Other than that, though, I made up all my other names. but hey, 2 out of 10 is better than nothing Icon_wink

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Manifus - 05-29-2006 11:44 AM

Musashi my knight is based of both hystorical references and this kick ass guy from Brave Fencer Musashi (I used to use his theme music while playing /gg)
[Image: bfm6hy.jpg]

RE:??Some characters in the server from various animes - Ryxingeir - 05-29-2006 12:30 PM

tickyhead Wrote:Other than that, though, I made up all my other names. but hey, 2 out of 10 is better than nothing Icon_wink
Hehe, well, like i said i usually make up my own names or look up random words in an online Japanese dictionary (lol) so i'm 5 out of 15, that isn't bad either XD
Actually Musa was the one who suggested i use Jenova, though i've gotten used to it now n_n
Yuri and Satsuki also weren't named exactly for the characters... but it was excuse to post here, and bring up poor neglected Alien 9 again.

i also have a sader named after a French ship of the line, Desaix, and a future-ninja who's named after another obscure manga character (but the manga isn't appropriate for all audiences so i'll leave it at that *nods*).

@ Musa - you image is broken *pokes*

@ Ayanami - are you sure though that Motoko isn't named after the Major though?
[Image: card5co0df.th.jpg]

RE: ??Some characters in the server from various animes - Manifus - 05-29-2006 12:35 PM

Ryxingeir Wrote:@ Musa - you image is broken *pokes*

*Pokes* works fine for me, I'll upload it onto imageshack jsut for you though :O

RE: Some characters in the server from various animes - Rei Ayanami - 06-01-2006 11:46 PM

yes i am sure, she is my character ^_^

and chiyo and mutsume is my girlfriend's, although it was on the same account. motoko used to be hers too but she stoped playing a while ago. the one that i made myself is rei ayanami, but back then i was new to ragnarok (proly still a newb Icon_wink ). never actually played rpg until ro Icon_lol

i really should make my own account shouldnt i Icon_razz

**my new master is a poporing Icon_mrgreen**