heRO-Server Forum
eh? server? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: eh? server? (/showthread.php?tid=17478)

Pages: 1 2

eh? server? - whitedraw - 11-20-2010 02:44 PM

LOL what? another hacker? or server down? lol?

RE: eh? server? - loveapples - 11-20-2010 04:47 PM

I'm so sad.

RE: eh? server? - Mulberry - 11-20-2010 04:51 PM

Judging from how the website was behaving, it seems like the SQL crashed or something. I'm not sure though.

Either way... D:

RE: eh? server? - Kittie - 11-20-2010 04:51 PM

last thing i know was we did ToH
Mass pvp was about to start, then a huge DC for everyone who joined and next thing another DC and i couldn't get in anymore..

I finished my drawing though 8D

RE: eh? server? - Former-GM-Radiance - 11-20-2010 04:54 PM

Please see This thread

RE: eh? server? - Rurouni Kalain - 11-20-2010 04:57 PM

Yup Kittie that's about right. I've been having groups chat's with people I added on MSN from heRO, ha ha. If only I had your MSN I would have invited you too. Icon_biggrin

Anyway, so the GM's know, I have screenshots for everyone that got a question right in the Triva just in case you might want that. I know there will of course be a lot to clean up right now, but in case you decide that you would want that..I have it. Goodluck in fixing things. (Seems this will not be needed.)

Note: I got the 2nd question right and seems that it still showed that. Others got the last (5th) question right and said that it didn't show it. I heard another saying they lost 10points. So it rolled back to Question 3~5, not sure. The NPC said that we were still in Trivia. Some people in my party were on the Island and others were in the PvP area. That's pretty all I know for sure now.

Edit: Seems it was just one person that wasn't adding things up right, there was no rollback. Well, maybe like 1~2sec but nothing that really matters.

RE: eh? server? - Kittie - 11-20-2010 04:59 PM

Boooh D:
Well i'll post my msn on the FoH topic so you can add me ^_^

RE: eh? server? - Jens - 11-20-2010 05:00 PM

Reminds me I should re-add you o_O

RE: eh? server? - Kittie - 11-20-2010 05:01 PM

you shouldn't have deleted me in the first place Mad

RE: eh? server? - Henvar - 11-20-2010 05:09 PM

*yawn* well back to watching V for Vendetta