heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Ownkill - 01-30-2011 12:06 PM

I'd love you guys to try to make a Character Voucher , like ToH voucher and hat Voucher ,

Character Voucher is somthing that you can go see a GM and ask him to use the Voucher and he ask you hat class and what name you want then he give you (On your account) the character that you decided with the name . only work with non- transed character .

it could be fun if it was like a usable item instead of misc and it could be random too like you use the voucher on a novice level 1/1 and you get random class at 99/50 only on non- transed too Icon_razz

Vahn_ashwood Wrote:well, I noticed last fairy auction that not too many folks came to see it, so why not give out small door prizes for the folks that couldn't get anything?
Like participation prize for normal event

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - hachigatsu30 - 01-31-2011 04:03 AM

I think participation prizes are enough for normal events only. Auctions isn't made for people who wants money, it's meant for people who is willing to spend them.

In my opinion auctions are meant for people who actually has money to get something, or people who just want to watch. It's actually okay that only a few people attending Fairy Auction. It just means most people don't have much buying power at that time, or people don't get attracted to what's being sold. Sometimes it even means economy is just too bad. If that's the case, we should do something to fix it.

And to get my post relevant to the thread title, maybe I think it's fun if we can get some wings that has 2 slots (instead of the double-card effect), could be either account-bound or tradable. And that is exclusive wings that won't be available until, from next Auction to eternity :o

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Zaratus - 01-31-2011 04:57 AM

I want a fairy auction without people constantly talking about random things. Can't we do this like a serious auction? I mean, in real life auctions there aren't people constantly screaming stuff. They WHISPER. And guess what, you can simply whisper in Ragnarok as well, that's called PM.

Also it wouldn't take damn 3+ hours for each auction if people would just shut up.

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Rankin - 01-31-2011 06:43 AM

Vahn_ashwood Wrote:well, I noticed last fairy auction that not too many folks came to see it, so why not give out small door prizes for the folks that couldn't get anything?
Hell no. That's their problem, not the GMs.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 01-31-2011 11:12 AM

Auctions don't need door prizes. They are there as zenny sinks.

Ayantis, you could just blind bid what you want and not show up. Then you wouldn't worry about what was said.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Zaratus - 01-31-2011 11:32 AM

Blind bid is - if you didn't know it - something completely different since you can't react at all and aren't able to alter your bid in any way.

Auctions are usually something serious, if you want to talk, meet in Morroc and sit there where you don't waste other people's time.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Ngjoko - 01-31-2011 11:34 AM

"here's your door prize! A bag that weighs 500 full of rocks and pebbles! Thank you, come to the next auctions too, we still have lots of rocks to give! :D"

i think i'd really want card combo packs. Instant random comboed card set, excluding Garm set. Much better than old card albums that always comes in combos of 2 to 5 cards, based on the combo set.

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - micer - 01-31-2011 01:32 PM

Zaratus Wrote:I want a fairy auction without people constantly talking about random things. Can't we do this like a serious auction? I mean, in real life auctions there aren't people constantly screaming stuff. They WHISPER. And guess what, you can simply whisper in Ragnarok as well, that's called PM.

Also it wouldn't take damn 3+ hours for each auction if people would just shut up.

+1

impose a strict rule in which people who talk out of place are silenced for 1 min \o/

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 02-01-2011 12:22 PM

Ayantis, so you want to react to what is said and want almost nothing to be said.

Also, people aren't going to stop talking during auctions. Deal with it.

If you don't want to blind bid then don't. You could have a friend sit at auction and call you once the item(s) you want come up for sell.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Former-GM-Circe - 02-01-2011 12:33 PM

Actually, a point on the "talking during auctions" part:

People chattering constantly during auctions makes it harder for the GMs to run the auction properly.
The more lines of text there is, the harder we have to try to pick out all the bids and actually relevant questions.

On the other side, bidders, at least let Pixie finish telling everyone about the item before you start spamming numbers. Especially before you know the starting bid or the min increase. Icon_razz