heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: ??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Namine - 02-01-2011 01:32 PM

micer Wrote:impose a strict rule in which people who talk out of place are silenced for 1 min \o/

You have to be careful though because people can say that you are purposely silencing very rich bidders so "friends of the GM" can have an easier bid. So those rules can be really hard to defend what is "out of place." =(

I agree as anything to speed up the auction is good but it's just hard to enforce or justify.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Zaratus - 02-01-2011 06:57 PM

Matrim Wrote:Aedra is cute.

But some things are obviously out of place.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Cassandra - 02-01-2011 07:01 PM

can always use a chat box. maybe try to make it that when a chat box is up we can still see public chat log?

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 02-01-2011 08:35 PM

Ayantis, well she is. I'm not gonna front.

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Former-GM-Circe - 02-01-2011 09:14 PM

Cassandra Wrote:can always use a chat box. maybe try to make it that when a chat box is up we can still see public chat log?

This is one of those things where I think that a few people making a party to chat in is far less work and bother than us having to recode parts of the client...

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - nezu - 02-01-2011 10:43 PM

omg an idea came up: free healer service for xx amount of time

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Rurouni Kalain - 02-03-2011 05:42 AM

GM-Circe Wrote:People chattering constantly during auctions makes it harder for the GMs to run the auction properly.
The more lines of text there is, the harder we have to try to pick out all the bids and actually relevant questions.

On the other side, bidders, at least let Pixie finish telling everyone about the item before you start spamming numbers. Especially before you know the starting bid or the min increase. Icon_razz

True enough. Personally, I find that it's fun to talk during the auction..at much to most everyone's amusement two months ago when I was chatting about something and just kept upping the bid at the last second several times. Icon_biggrin

Still, there are those that are talking constantly, which I certainly try not to do here and often use Guild chat for what I want to say. Still, I and many others could use with a bit less chatter. But it's hard to not want to talk as..well, it's an enjoyable time, even if you aren't bidding. *ahem*..Although often more so if you are.

And yes..do please wait. ^_^;

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Donateforzeny - 03-12-2011 01:36 PM

*wishes*

Slot Insert - exchange an item with no slot [0] for a item with [1], must have item to exchange at the time of auction. Item with [1] must exist in database already.

Ex: Icepick [0] + zeny for Icepick [1]

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - WorldGovernment - 03-13-2011 03:29 AM

"a farmer's dream"

makes a specific(just one) non boss/mini boss mob spawn on one map chosen by the winner. number of the mobs, spawn rate, will be level based(on the mob lol). 7days duration

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Dewy - 03-13-2011 12:23 PM

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=5378&itype=-1&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

Ok or input as a Easter quest please Ok