heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Egggz - 04-09-2013 04:01 PM

a custom weapon would be cool, like a 2h holy sword, no1 plays agi knights anyways

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - demishock - 04-09-2013 04:35 PM

Egggz Wrote:a custom weapon would be cool, like a 2h holy sword, no1 plays agi knights anyways
Who're you calling 'no1', bucko? >(
No1

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Pandora - 04-23-2013 02:55 PM

Don't forget we love to hear about your ideas for Fairy Auction, be they silly, crazy and/or purposeful.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Ange - 04-23-2013 07:55 PM

Another guild palette might be nice.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - MrsCharcanine - 04-29-2013 07:46 PM

Hiya there! This is just an idea I had come up with on the spot as I was reading a horoscope.

Maybe we can do astrology-associated gears/weapons/accessories, added to every new month of FA? For example, since this up coming month is May maybe you can have separate packages containing, Taurus and Gemini, and then in June the same Gemini pack and just take out Taurus and put in Cancer. I'm not exactly sure what items it would hold exactly, but I'm well aware of the zodiac items from RMS. Those could be an option, or you can even make it fun and custom!

Just a suggestion. ^_^ Thought it was pretty nifty when I thought about it, hehe.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Egggz - 04-29-2013 09:31 PM

omg yes, gimmi a taurus package

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Kittie - 04-30-2013 02:27 AM

Hah that sounds pretty neat accually, i like the idea!

Another idea i came up with was a 'tailor' package or 'be your own hatter/creator', the person who wins gets to design (as in decide on how it looks like) a new upper or mid or lower headgear (not sure if the player should be involved picking the effect or not but depending the sprite of the headgear the GM's could list a few options the player could pick its effect from once the sprite is created). After the sprite is made and the effect is decided the player who designed it gets some exclusive time to wear it before it gets publicly released.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Beauty - 04-30-2013 04:52 AM

Perfect Refines! Hopefully more of these (not just one-time offer per month/year) so we don't have to "fight aggressively with zeny". :/

and.... noob suits!!!

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - whitedraw - 06-04-2013 10:25 AM

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ABOUT THIS!!!!!

[Image: 9tka6d.jpg]

I LOVE THIS!! ADD THEM TO SN PLEASEEE

or put them as extra auction item for SN only. xd!

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Pandora - 06-04-2013 01:23 PM

Sorry we don't have mounts, cute idea however ^_^;