heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - whitedraw - 06-23-2013 03:31 PM

1.7 bill wasted xD!
need more ideas :o!

imo get guild dun back.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - The Legendary Joe - 11-30-2013 03:24 PM

I'd like to see the valentines day Hip ribbons/neck ties come back to hero.??

Maybe to increase the money they're worth,??you could offer their respective combos with their side ribbons for awesome elemental resists

Or those Yin Yang hats you released for that one chinese new years thing.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Seth~ - 01-20-2014 01:02 AM

I whine related to FA items. The general zeny accumulated from FA is significantly down since October 2013. Can you guys/ladies please work on more valuable items for the next FA.??

*to clarify I would like to have more motivation to attend*

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Seth~ - 02-04-2014 03:11 AM

A update next month arrived. With the significant levels of easing access to server item generators should there not be more focus on zeny zinks? Or is the plan to have this item generators feed into inflation, some clarity would be helpful.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Menace651 - 02-04-2014 03:50 PM

I think they should just add more regulars with every FA along with fairy wings/hat/V4PGears/GM Service/etc. Just some ideas for regulars:

1. Past holiday hats/gears. Or some kind of lottery to get past holiday gears.
2. Monster of the moment choices
3. Perfect refines
4. Guild hall ownership (for those that want guild dungeon access)
5. OCA/DCA/JewleryBox lottery

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Rahice - 02-04-2014 06:23 PM

Seth~ Wrote:A update next month arrived. With the significant levels of easing access to server item generators should there not be more focus on zeny zinks? Or is the plan to have this item generators feed into inflation, some clarity would be helpful.

If you have a problem with what is for sale at the Auctions, you do realize they aren't Mandatory, right? Icon_biggrin

You're being fully negative with no suggestions on the situation. We always sell the previous Valentine's gear every year, so that's a given along with the standard packages.

Fairy Auctions follow themes, if you didn't notice. We can only sink as much zeny as players are willing to bid. If you want I could start flailing my hands like a child and complaining that no one is bidding high enough on anything and must get more zeny to participate - but I won't. Icon_wink

Menace651 Wrote:I think they should just add more regulars with every FA along with fairy wings/hat/V4PGears/GM Service/etc. Just some ideas for regulars:

1. Past holiday hats/gears. Or some kind of lottery to get past holiday gears.
2. Monster of the moment choices
3. Perfect refines
4. Guild hall ownership (for those that want guild dungeon access)
5. OCA/DCA/JewleryBox lottery

If I understand this correctly, you're suggesting this to be added to the Standard FA packages, right?

1 - These are always offered the month they are released, perhaps we can think about implementing it more often, we'll have to talk about it.
2 - I believe this was more or less a 'rare' option to be done and wouldn't be sold in every FA, but if people ask, I'd be more than happy to throw it into March or April.
3 - Pandora wishes this to not be given as often, it's a rare and limited object. I'll double check on that though.
4 - Not sure how 'rare' this one is supposed to be in all honest, I only recall seeing it sold about 3-4 times since I've been here, which would estimate out to about 1 time a year. I'll add it to a list to bring up.
5 - I'd like to hear the idea behind the Lottery, something like /dice ?

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - elendramear - 02-05-2014 01:10 PM

I WANT ANOTHER CHANCE TO HAVE A SPECIAL WEDDING! OAO!! I missed that one auction that it was offered(stupid work) and I really want another chance to get one! I've been saving and saving hoping another one would come up.(i was sorta hoping maybe there'd be another one for valentines ><;;; )

To clarify, by special wedding I meant the option that was given to have a character married anywhere in game (or at least not at a church) Or if this isn't enough to go into the auction by its self, or to be added to a list, could this be added to the list of GM Services? (I could then bid for that each month till I get this Whistle )

Please and thank you!!

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Seth~ - 02-05-2014 01:51 PM

...this one is better than previous. I guess I got used to nice auctions in 2013 before Oct.

What to do if one dont buy things anymore, cause you can not use it. sry for airing it like i did.

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Rahice - 02-05-2014 05:05 PM

elendramear Wrote:I WANT ANOTHER CHANCE TO HAVE A SPECIAL WEDDING! OAO!! I missed that one auction that it was offered(stupid work) and I really want another chance to get one! I've been saving and saving hoping another one would come up.(i was sorta hoping maybe there'd be another one for valentines ><;;; )

To clarify, by special wedding I meant the option that was given to have a character married anywhere in game (or at least not at a church) Or if this isn't enough to go into the auction by its self, or to be added to a list, could this be added to the list of GM Services? (I could then bid for that each month till I get this Whistle )

Please and thank you!!

We've been having issues with people actually claiming the Wedding and 'Date with a GM' packages - People are apt to buy them but then they never use them. We've become weary of putting them out there, but as long as people keep asking for things like this, we will always bring it back into consideration.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - EvolutionXI - 02-05-2014 07:31 PM

They might be more inclined to use it with the GMs that more active in the community, as opposed to the behind-the-scene ones. Icon_wink

I've kind of been hoping for another perfect refine for weapons (not sure when the last one was).