heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE:??What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Rahice - 02-05-2014 09:06 PM

EvolutionXI Wrote:They might be more inclined to use it with the GMs that more active in the community, as opposed to the behind-the-scene ones. Icon_wink

I've kind of been hoping for another perfect refine for weapons (not sure when the last one was).

The previous sells were player's choice, the last 2 where Pixel and Patton were sold off was completely different. That was more like a promote the new GM's. Neither of which were claimed... No one picks me =( I'm too scary.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Gojira - 02-06-2014 12:00 AM

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=baby+dragon&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

pls.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Seth~ - 02-06-2014 07:57 AM

Isn't it the image of going on a date with a GM that is so attractive. Actually going that is a different topic.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Demogorgon - 03-24-2014 10:57 PM

Id love to see single decards being auctioned, like break the gear, retrieve the Card, but might be op with all those old vet gears when worse gear had to be used for Miniboss/MVP Cards.Anyways it being op also means it might be a great zeny sink Icon_wink

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - punisouffle - 03-02-2015 04:03 AM

[Image: wvwDPo9.png]
Holy Marching Hat and…
[Image: aELVuFF.png]
Evil Marching Hat, with classic stats~ (10 defense? muhehe)

They just sound like… March!!
Comes in your flavour of allegiance~

and +2str looks so yummy, too ,,u.u,,

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Story Teller - 03-03-2015 07:08 PM

I want to have these masks in the game @_@
[Image: Band-Of-Memes-HD-Wallpaper.jpg]

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Rahice - 03-12-2015 01:19 PM

Moonlight Flower Hat has been sold, I believe at least 2-3 times now in Fairy Auction. I've seen the Necromancer's hood, but I can't recall if it's been used yet.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Vanira - 10-03-2015 07:46 PM

This thread hasn't been touched in a while, but some hats I saw when looking around iRO database that looked fun in some way or another (many would require some rebalancing here though)

Shrine Maiden Hat (ME builds feel so neglected)
Chibi Pope
Kannam on Head
Magician's Night Cap
Potted Muka Hat
Rhino Model Hat
Elephant Model Hat
Turkey On Your Head
UFO Poring Hat
Yggdrasil Crown

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Pandora - 10-09-2015 02:23 PM

Unfortunately we don't have any of these items currently, but maybe someday Icon_smile

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Pixie - 05-31-2016 01:40 PM

Bump! Thank you for supporting Fairyland all these years heroes!

Recently, Amaria rejoined us and now manages our defense system, so we'll be improving our golems to be able to face any invading forces. Additionally, my sister Lucretia has been travelling with Fairyland's finest in order to find a suitable new home for us. She has located a few islands within what was known once as the Faeheim Archipelago which look quite promising so far.

For such reasons, we're in dire need of zeny again, so please share your ideas and we'll see if it's possible for us to sell them in future auctions!