heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - draoballa - 04-04-2017 10:34 AM

Geffenia Access

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Wyatt - 05-20-2017 03:57 PM

I'd really enjoy seeing my char names on my gear :D I know I'd end up dropping a lot of zeny on naming stuff :3

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Menace651 - 05-20-2017 04:30 PM

(05-20-2017 03:57 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  I'd really enjoy seeing my char names on my gear :D I know I'd end up dropping a lot of zeny on naming stuff :3

I suggested this once but, according to the gms, apparantly it is only posibble on non slotted gears. Custom naming slotted gears is buggy.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - The Roger - 05-20-2017 05:10 PM

Its not buggy, its the fact that the "name" is stored in the card spot, so a carded items will lose its card to receive the name =|

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Manifus - 05-20-2017 07:59 PM

Id like either guaranteed refines, HD Ore, or Safe Refine certs. Though I am pretty sure I will never win a bid on any of those, lol.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Namine - 06-16-2017 09:30 AM

(05-20-2017 03:57 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  I'd really enjoy seeing my char names on my gear :D I know I'd end up dropping a lot of zeny on naming stuff :3

I think named equipment is like blacksmith forged stuff: all the slots are gone instead. However, I think even arrow crafting no longer has names, and my own Wedding Ring also lost names (really sad on this one)... I'm guessing named equipment did not survive svn updates.

Anyway:
Pack of rare consumables: like those cookie bag stuff, the agi candy from brasilis, or those ultra annoying 1.5% herbs from Lutia, etc.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - The Roger - 06-16-2017 10:14 AM

(06-16-2017 09:30 AM)Namine Wrote:  

I think named equipment is like blacksmith forged stuff: all the slots are gone instead. However, I think even arrow crafting no longer has names, and my own Wedding Ring also lost names (really sad on this one)... I'm guessing named equipment did not survive svn updates.

Name takes the last slot iirc, it would be cool to have implemented a fifth hidden slot just for naming equipment *_*

named crafted arrows i dont know/remember why they lost the name, mainly so two of the same arrow type but diffrerently named doesnt take 2 inventory slots...
And about wedding ring: SOMETIMES the script succeeds to retrieve the spouse name from the database, sometimes it fails...

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - The Legendary Joe - 06-21-2017 03:32 AM

(06-16-2017 09:30 AM)Namine Wrote:  

Anyway:
Pack of rare consumables: like those cookie bag stuff, the agi candy from brasilis, or those ultra annoying 1.5% herbs from Lutia, etc.

Technically Speaking, I still have some of "Okama's Holy Water" from way back when in my storage.But the newer stuff is all the generic Holy water.

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - hachigatsu30 - 06-21-2017 12:10 PM

LOL

"Okama's Holy Water"

I keep imagining weird stuff by looking at that name...

Also, to get myself on topic:
1. Non-NPC-buyable general brewing stuff in bulk, such as: Cactus Needle, Mole Whiskers, WSS, Alcohol, Fabric, Immortal Hearts, Heart of Mermaid, Zenorc's Fang, Bee Sting, Venom Canine, Karvo, Poison Spore (Is any of that available on NPCs? I don't remember...)
Sometimes even the most basic stuff can be used to worsen the poverty

2. Stat (STR AGI INT etc) or Secondary stat (ATK MATK HP SP Crit PD etc) enchanted some of the normally-useless-except-for-aesthetics-or-looking-lame middle headgear (Geek Glasses, everyone? Angled Glasses?) or lower headgear (Grampa Beard, everyone? Angry Snarl? Assassin Mask?)

RE: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - GM-Ciar - 08-07-2017 10:53 AM

Bump!