heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Jens - 11-28-2010 05:19 PM

Kittie Wrote:@Jens why did i expected that as your awnser XD?

Perhaps because I'm not doing anything here but ranting about laptop?

(not to mention there are more complications x_x a specific, hard to get part is needed, it turned out that parts from other manufacturers just aren?t compatible)

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Snowhawk - 11-28-2010 05:33 PM

Item/Card that gives Gank Skill~

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Dewy - 11-28-2010 06:25 PM

- Pack of 20 Enriched Elunium

- Armor (helm, armor, garment, something) that makes you immune to reflective damage

- Item or armor that increases card drop rate by .0000001%

- A permanent Santa girl outfit

- Rule Request - (request a change or an addition of a rule if it's reasonable)

Ok

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Aaronock - 11-28-2010 06:29 PM

In all seriousness for Fairy Auction Next Month this is what I want. I don't expect us to get the old GM Infinity Tower back again for awhile. Icon_razz

So here is the serious thing I actually want.

-If the effects on the new cards from custom monsters are practically done, give us a chance to pick 3 of them from a list. Snow Bunny Card included with the set.

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Tulwar - 11-28-2010 08:38 PM

Dewy Wrote:- Armor (helm, armor, garment, something) that makes you immune to reflective damage

Ok

L O L U MAD?

<3 Dewey

RE: ??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Dewy - 11-28-2010 11:33 PM

Tulwar Wrote:
Dewy Wrote:- Armor (helm, armor, garment, something) that makes you immune to reflective damage

Ok

L O L U MAD?

<3 Dewey

Uh no you just happened to find it first, and whoever finds GTB first usually wins anyway. You don't see me bragging about how I took GTB from you the hour prior to that even though you were near by during my first asura do you? Not to mention there being two of you searching it for it compared to me being alone.

However I do think that current GTB rules are retarded (since it's a neutral mob and won't even attack them unless attacked). People can force a stalemate by spam healing it because of reflect. You don't see this occurring with other MVP's because if you tried to heal them they would beat you to a pulp.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Aaronock - 11-28-2010 11:36 PM

You could do it to Tendril to.
Please don't bring this MvP Domination rule crap to the topic please.

RE: ??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Landon - 11-28-2010 11:38 PM

Tulwar Wrote:

Ok

L O L U MAD?

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rurouni Kalain - 11-29-2010 02:00 AM

Just a few things I can think of right now and will update more later. Right now I'm thinking of the things that we can't get anywhere else, aren't God-like, but would still be cool to have.

Regeneration Potion
Kafra Card
Bubble Gum (Though this one perhaps should be separate from the rest.)

Convex Mirror (No idea if these would even work for us, but if it did, selling a few would be a fun thing to have.)
Emblem of Sigfried (Vote 4 Points are great, but I try to save them up for other things.)

That's all I can think of right now that hasn't already been said. Just Christmas themed stuff really. Icon_biggrin

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Trapper - 11-29-2010 02:03 AM

A Level 10 Cook Book For Auction.
Or a Headgear which Drops fantastic cooking kit.
Like the Hero Anniversary Drops GB.Icon_twisted