heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Seth~ - 12-01-2010 12:42 AM

xD. Anything here it comes then: +10 garment (or the cheap version +10 hood [1]), for brewing. A high end garment or boots from the newest mvp's.

Its nice to dream.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rurouni Kalain - 12-01-2010 05:00 AM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Keep the ideas coming -> for fairy auction!

@Naruhodo Aww please share, them spending will make you catch up faster in a way ^_^;

In a WAY yes, but as we all know it all depends on the player in how they make use of things..could help them make more zeny than they spent, but who knows. ^_^ Besides, many of us are so far from them it doesn't truly matter that much so may as well get ideas now as indeed, eventually we shall be up there too!

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rei Ayanami - 12-01-2010 09:34 AM

its been on my wish list for 5 years: a set of cute gear consisting of a set of ears and matching tails that wags as the player walks around. then again, its proly going to take too much effort to do.

i've always wanted a cat tail to go with the neko mimi and a fluffy Siberian husky like tail for the puppy ears.

oh and if possible something that summons baby novi mob that bounces like porings.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Cassandra - 12-01-2010 06:01 PM

1) Shield pack - 3 orlean's server, 3 guards, 3 stone bucklers, 3 valk shields [something like that?]

2) god's gift - odin's blessing, valk shield, frigg's circlet, vidars [i dunno, something like that]

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - The Legendary Joe - 12-03-2010 03:49 AM

oO, another suggestion

Santa's Worst Mistake- Why oh why did he give combustibles to naughty people?

Increase Fire Prop Damage by 25%
Meteor Storm Cast time -5%

As an Accessory with the Coal Sprite

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Kittie - 12-03-2010 06:32 AM

Santa's gift pack; a coloured jester, some candy anmd some other xmas related stuff D:

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Jens - 12-03-2010 04:56 PM

I want Santa nailed to the cross!

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Landon - 12-04-2010 12:21 AM

Proxy mants for everyone.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Ngjoko - 12-04-2010 09:40 AM

A special "Protect Mary" event, the priest NPC opens up a chat room "giving birth".

It's night time, a lady, Mary, is about to give birth in the city of morroc(replica) under dilapidated shelter. The Demon Morroc sensed great a sudden surge of holy power which threatens his presence from the house Mary is in. He deploys his demon minions, wanting to kill that light before it's too much for him to handle. An angel(the event GM in charge) sensed the danger and flown to prontera in search of help(start the event).

The players fight incoming monster, 10 or 20 waves at total with Morroc in the last wave. Only players with at least level 80 can join to ensure the success of the event and having less screw ups. The GM only provide 1 mass resurrection when only 3 survivor are left.

Ending 1
Players defeated Morroc, and at the same time Mary gave birth. A strong light emits from the child. The light got brighter by the minute and eventually brightens and warms up the cold night sky(AH!!! MY FREAKIN' EYES!!!). Morroc lets out a roar as the light engulfs him and he disappeared, leaving the ground with burnt marks. The angel is pleased with the effort and resurrected all the dead warriors. Everyone is blessed(given base exp) and given a jewel box as a gift.

Ending 2
Everyone's dead, Mary got killed, along with her child. Xmas has ceased to exist...

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Jens - 12-04-2010 09:47 AM

Too religious to my liking.

Also, wasn't Jesus in fact born in spring? It just got moved to correspond with saturnalia.