heRO-Server Forum
What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What do YOU want in the Fairy Auction?? (/showthread.php?tid=17562)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Ngjoko - 12-04-2010 09:57 AM

Just the idea on how xmas begins, so yeah. I'm not religious but whatever. Still, it's fun to screw up and ends with the 2nd ending. Icon_razz

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Namine - 12-04-2010 02:31 PM

Wouldn't mind some quest bypass type of unwarp... either GM just warp ppl around to give chance to pay for the warp, or just play with the variable so the dungeon entrance quests are all done already.

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - loveapples - 12-05-2010 09:31 AM

Landon Wrote:Proxy mants for everyone.

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Rurouni Kalain - 12-05-2010 01:10 PM

Changed my post so these are in the same place as the others, but putting it here to so people see it and give there opinion.

Convex Mirror (No idea if these would even work for us, but if it did, selling a few would be a fun thing to have.)
Emblem of Sigfried (Vote 4 Points are great, but I try to save them up for other things.)

That's all I can think of right now that hasn't already been said. Just Christmas themed stuff really. Icon_biggrin

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Namine - 12-05-2010 03:31 PM

More serious suggestions: any chance to sell some mushika and gandora? They somehow went extinct since aunoe and fanat lost all their drops, so until they are re-added, can always sell some of those?

(to be fair, I only remember them losing their drops since I need a mushika for myself XD)

Best if the bug is fixed, but if not then can consider selling those things.

RE:??What do YOU want for xmas?? - Nero - 12-05-2010 06:50 PM

Rei Ayanami Wrote:its been on my wish list for 5 years: a set of cute gear consisting of a set of ears and matching tails that wags as the player walks around. then again, its proly going to take too much effort to do.

i've always wanted a cat tail to go with the neko mimi and a fluffy Siberian husky like tail for the puppy ears.
i believe there is a sprite like that, seen it before

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Adrillf - 12-06-2010 05:19 PM

I would like to buy an option to delete another person's account. They'll be given 4 months to respond from the auction (this would make it impossible to delete any player's account that is currently active), if they don't due to inactivity or lack of interest in the game, the account is dead, everything is deleted, and they are removed from the server.

B> Adrillf's Forced Quitting Services

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Emsii - 12-06-2010 10:29 PM

RMS's Zaha Doll Hat Icon_smile

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - kantero - 12-07-2010 12:41 AM

Everyone to have fun on christmas... and perhaps umm... Well to not be so poor haha... I couldn't afford fairy auction if I wanted anything anyways. Umm besides that umm.... what do I want? Oh!! A +7 [3] Elemental sword ... The one Cobalt mineral drops... I could make my spell knight with that and not feel too dumb.. ( Likes making goof off characters)

RE: What do YOU want for xmas?? - Trapper - 12-07-2010 08:06 AM

Add Kiel D0-1, Valkyrie Randgris, Ifrit, Beelzebub, Thanatos and Biolab MVP's
to the Bloody Branch.Icon_twisted