heRO-Server Forum
A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: A challenge for heRO's guilds! (/showthread.php?tid=17695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Former-GM-Salt - 12-09-2010 08:57 PM

This thread updated by Ciar on June 13 2018:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Guild_Quest

- The Challenge -

As of a few minutes ago a new quest was added to the server: The guild Quest. The quest requires a guild to work together to complete it, and its fairly challenging, so lets have a little competition between our guilds.

- The Reward -

The first guild to complete the quest will get:
- 3 Guildsman Recruiter Hat
- 10 Tribal Solidarity
- Exclusive access to the Moscovia Guild Hall for 4 months
- And most importantly: The glory of being the first guild to complete it!

This is what the hat looks like:
[Image: al25a9.jpg]

And this is what the Moscovia Guild Hall looks like:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/4zuaeg.jpg

To claim the prize the guild leader needs to post a screenshot wearing the gear you get when completing the quest in this thread, and make a support ticket where you detail what a good time is to pick up the reward.

- Quest Info -

To start talk to a NPC on the bridge located at the Payon castles map (1 west of Payon). The quest takes you into high-end dungeons, so you want to make sure you're guild is prepared before starting! Your guild needs to have put in 10 guild skill points into skills, and you need 10 members participating (including the guild leader) to do the quest. You also need 1 Tribal Solidarity (drops from castle chests and some high-end monsters). The quest is repeatable, with increased cost each time you start it.

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Navis - 12-10-2010 12:25 AM

This quest is absolutely ridiculous. Guilds beware.

But it's also ridiculously fun, lol.

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - azurerogue - 12-10-2010 01:40 AM

Based solely on the rewards, there's a 90% chance this quest isn't even worth completing for established guilds.

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Namine - 12-10-2010 02:03 AM

I believe the rewards posted here are just the extra reward for the first one to complete it. There's no info about actual reward yet. Let's wait until one guild finish one cycle of it and tells the rest of the server of the quest's own reward, then decide to condemn it or not~

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Former-GM-Salt - 12-10-2010 09:06 AM

Namine is correct, the reward the quest gives has not been revealed.

RE:??A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Ultima_Pi - 12-10-2010 10:50 AM

GM-Salt Wrote:Namine is correct, the reward the quest gives has not been revealed.

From what I hear, from what I predict, and from the information gathering I just went through, the quest rewards had better be flat out EPIC.

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Namine - 12-10-2010 01:47 PM

@Marivel: Basically... I'm not overly optimistic about this either (otherwise would've joined another guild and contribute to the cause) but I'll still give benefit of the doubt and hope for a surprise.

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Rurouni Kalain - 12-10-2010 02:45 PM

Man, this is quite the fun but long and difficult quest. Helped Pandora Test is along with a few others. I wonder how long it will take a Guild to finish it. Icon_biggrin

RE: A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Eldakar - 12-10-2010 02:56 PM

I fear the reward are going to suck so much....

RE:??A challenge for heRO's guilds! - Namine - 12-10-2010 06:45 PM

Eldakar Wrote:I fear the reward are going to suck so much....

Quiet I'm trying to be hopeful this Christmas Icon_cry