heRO-Server Forum
Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am (/showthread.php?tid=18344)

Pages: 1 2 3

Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Former-GM-Radiance - 02-08-2011 05:29 AM

Next auction:
Date: February 19th, Saturday at 3:00am

-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings

-Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.

-Drooping Pixie: Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.

-GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.

-HeRO Helper Hat Selection: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released HeRO Helper Hat's including this month.

-Knight's Glory: +10 Pike[4], +4 Veteran's Sword[1], +6 Shield[1], +6 Full plate [1] w/ +2 vit, and an Angry Kitty.

-Elemental Blessing: 20 Cursed Water, 20 lv5 Aspersio Scrolls , 60 elemental converters of any element (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth), and a Refined Fireblend.

-Hatter's Gift: 3 hatter vouchers, 5 poring cards, 100 items for the gathering part, 1 item for a riddle, and a Tiraya Bonnet (exclusive until hatter update).

-Styla's Design: Winner gets to choose from 3 Male hair styes, the Ashitaka style, the Mohawk style, Un-named Style.
Ashitaka Style:
[Image: 2ms0cqu.jpg][Image: 2ekkeqg.jpg]
Mohawk Style:
[Image: fteweg.jpg][Image: 90rayw.jpg]
Un-named Style:
[Image: o609qx.jpg][Image: 70zubl.jpg]

-Tamer's Gift: A new pet! (monster must be of size small, attack under 2k, and mvp not allowed)

-Beyond Reality: A +1 refine on any pair of normally un-refinable wings.

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Gojira - 02-08-2011 07:54 AM

GM-Radiance Wrote:-Tamer's Gift: new pet too, monster must be of size small and attack under 2k, mvp not allowed

Damn no tatacho for me again =(

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Rurouni Kalain - 02-10-2011 03:49 AM

You know, I'm normally not one to be interested in hairstyles much, but that Ashitaka Style...that would be sweet to have. I don't think it's worth it for me to bid on it but it's awesome to see.

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Ultima_Pi - 02-10-2011 11:10 AM

GM-Radiance Wrote:-Hatter's Gift: 3 hatter vouchers, 5 poring cards, 100 items for the gathering part, 1 item for a riddle, and a Tiraya Bonnet (exclusive until hatter update).

This implies that there will be a hatter update, MIRITE?

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Seiji - 02-10-2011 12:36 PM

When was the last hatter's update? Sweat

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Aaronock - 02-10-2011 01:57 PM

Wonder how big of an update they plan to make.
I believe the Kafra Dolls and some other goodies were added in late '09 early '10 so about a year at least at this point. o.o

RE:??Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Former-GM-Salt - 02-10-2011 05:57 PM

Ultima_Pi Wrote:This implies that there will be a hatter update, MIRITE?

All it means is that the next time we have another reason to touch the hatter script we'll add that in too.

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Seiji - 02-10-2011 08:57 PM

and that doesn't imply when as we all know.

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Rurouni Kalain - 02-11-2011 01:32 AM

GM-Radiance Wrote:Next auction:
Date: February 19th, Saturday at 3:00am
Holy shi- I was just putting in the date into my phone so I wouldn't forget and I noticed that it says 3 AM...wow, that's certainly very early..or rather for most RO/heRO players, kinda late. xD Of course not for me, that's Midnight my time~! Anyway, it's great to see it at different times that's for sure, though doubt that Pandora will be able to make it for this one..she needs her GM beauty sleep after all. ^.^

And indeed who knows when the next Hatter Update will be..after all, that what gives many of these things there value--that they are exclusive for some time.

RE: Auction: Saturday, February 19th at 3:00am - Herman - 02-17-2011 05:59 AM

you know what would be perfect to add in during a hatter update????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THIS!

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18354