heRO-Server Forum
What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? (/showthread.php?tid=18440)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Bee - 11-25-2011 11:56 AM

Sleep is very important D: If I sleep late, I'd wake late too. How to answer? x_x Anyway, the craziest for me was undeniably, ToH which would be starting in the next 24hours at 3am for me. LOL.

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - danllyr - 11-26-2011 09:36 AM

Aagh. Indeniably bad for you, not sleeping,,,

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Silk - 11-27-2011 06:57 AM

When I was farming zeny for the drooping hat auction I stayed up 2 nights in a row farming hill winds, but I lost no sleep, due to the fact that the rules of the thread ask how many hours after you meant to go to bed.

I didn't mean to go to bed.

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - CapitalVoii - 12-31-2011 06:12 AM

I lost a lot of sleeping hours. When i get drunk instead of just sleeping, i play hero. Worst thing that happened was I NPCd almost 50% of my gears and was awake for the next 24 hours getting back what i lost. lol

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Megattica - 02-27-2012 08:07 PM

How can you NOT loose sleep to RO?? I have alarms set telling me when I work the next day, and I've been online grinding up until it goes off >.> On my days off, I tend not to sleep at all.

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - romanpartiture - 03-03-2012 02:29 PM

i played for 25 hours straight w/o sleep in 2005 :|

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Whispers - 06-28-2012 01:35 PM

lol - Too bad I can't change my answer.

On my first day as event GM on my new server I ran events for 30 hours straight. @_@

Funny how quaint heRO still is to me. This other server is insane rates with insane stats and levels, 3rd jobs, Renewal interface; yet I just got on heRO today to search for a PPE card and I was instantly "aww, I miss this place."

xp

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Magnus - 06-28-2012 09:14 PM

I played two or three times three-day straight(obviously, pauses to get something to eat/drink or bathroom). But mostly I wake up earlier just to grind a little more before school, and I grind ~a little more~ before sleep! Oh, it's time for me to sleep ):

RE: What's the most sleep you've lost due to RO? - Sen - 06-29-2012 06:36 AM

I lost like, 4-6 hours of sleep due to RO. I used to sleep at 9pm but now I usually sleep at 2am. All of that is because of grinding and farming :v Sometimes, I sleep late because I like to chat with people too.