heRO-Server Forum
Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] (/showthread.php?tid=19092)

Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - Fatfalcon - 04-24-2011 02:53 AM

Hi, I used a butterfly wing in the part where you should not use it...
So I'm stuck there with my knight [Fatfalcon], because I can't get the pop up message when going out into morroc. Can a GM please warp me into the room where you have 4 minutes to find the NPC?

Thanks for the support.

RE: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - Seiji - 04-24-2011 02:55 AM

I'd recommend you write a support ticket for this.

RE: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - WorldGovernment - 04-24-2011 03:52 AM

lol. all the guides that i see there clearly says "DONT USE BUTTERFLY WING OR ELSE THE QUEST WILL BUG"

RE: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - ABlueJelly - 04-24-2011 06:23 AM

XD I did almost the same thing, 'cept I threw down a warp portal right after the 4 minute room and all the NPCs got stuck in Derp Mode. I opened a support, but never got a reply. Gonna check with a GM in-game at some point if I can just finish the Veins Sib quest and get warped to nameless sans gae bolg and nameless quest- unless they can easily fix it X
Yeah, I really wanna know what kind of crappy code runs this quest to where teleporting out effs it all up... I mean, really, how many corners did Gravity cut?

RE: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - Icy - 04-24-2011 09:55 AM

Lol yea, support ticket will get you out. Make sure you set the priority up a bit.

Btw, the npc's get into derp mode easily. I mean all you have to do is tell a NPC the wrong thing, or show your better than it, and it breaks, to prove its still better than you lol.

Be warned HeRO, i saw a NPC yesterday in derp mode going back to NPC base to plan their war on players of hero.

[Image: 1302752672847.gif]

RE: Curse of Gaebolg Quest [Bug] - Kittie - 04-24-2011 03:42 PM

Well my bf did the quest on a character today and he was able to finish it without any problems (even though he was scared he might not have been able to finish it because of what you did lol) so i guess its not affecting other players that much?