heRO-Server Forum
NEW MOVIES - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Movies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NEW MOVIES (/showthread.php?tid=19190)

Pages: 1 2

RE: NEW MOVIES - Session - 06-10-2011 09:54 PM

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFECCTTTTTT

RE: NEW MOVIES - ManiacManiac19 - 06-12-2011 07:31 PM

They better not screw up Mass Effect, that game is great. I feel like the film industry tries to ruin game-turned-movies on purpose.

RE: NEW MOVIES - Session - 06-12-2011 09:09 PM

I ought to make a group on facebook aimed at destroying them if they should commit such a heinous misfashion!

The motherf***D*(D*(FDJD*(JHIHD's! I'd kill them if the movie turned bad.

I wonder...will it be a human played live action mixture like Deathnote, or a purely CG movie. Thinking

RE: NEW MOVIES - ManiacManiac19 - 06-12-2011 09:29 PM

CG seems to have a better chance at surviving!

RE: NEW MOVIES - Session - 06-14-2011 10:14 PM

Personally I'm very partial to my ginger militarized shephard, so CG would be the best bet lest they get some bald headed hipster faggot to rep the Commander.

Yes i'm very serious about this matter >_>;

RE: NEW MOVIES - Heartache - 06-15-2011 05:23 AM

haha bald headed hipseter..
and yes i hope they do the game justice. silent hill and resident evil have been the only movies that i deeply deeply enjoyed and i felt reflected the feel of the games.
then there are some failures.. we wont mention them though....

bloodrayne, doom, dead or alive, street fighter, prince of persia, house of the dead, alone in the dark... etc..

RE: NEW MOVIES - Avalon_Fates - 06-22-2011 12:42 AM

I love the resident evil movies, but I must disagree with them capturing the feel. If anything I hated the movie series completely until I started thinking of them as its own separate universe. The Movie just kind of took the stuff it wanted from the resident evil series while using its own original story. Its like the Kingdom Hearts series to Final Fantasy and Disney. Both amazing games, but Kingdom Hearts used a lot of stuff from a outside source to build there world thus creating a unique feel.

RE:??NEW MOVIES - ManiacManiac19 - 06-23-2011 09:16 PM

takhara Wrote:Personally I'm very partial to my ginger militarized shephard, so CG would be the best bet lest they get some bald headed hipster faggot to rep the Commander.
Yes i'm very serious about this matter >_>;
My Shepard is also very gingery! :D:D:D

The last Harry Potter movie is coming out next month, right? Tt better not be crap!

Hmm movies that anticipating.. in 2012(hopefully)
Brave
The Dark Knight Rises
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall
Frankenweenie (on and off again, because the original is a childhood favorite)