heRO-Server Forum
Pictures =D - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Pictures =D (/showthread.php?tid=192)

RE: Pictures =D - Static - 11-22-2006 09:05 AM

i wonder if im like the only one that doesnt have a pic of me
Icon_eek

Then again... i'd need a costume that dresses me up as Static... because... im SOOOOOOO cool!!!
Icon_cool

Well, actually I dont really have a nice picture of myself for the past few years... well actually i might... but im lazy and well... IM LAZY, OK!!!!!!
dont judge me!!! IM NOT CRAZY... Im... Im just... Im... Just... *slaps himself*... ok well i'll probably eventually post one... but dont know when
Icon_confused<---- me thinking

and um... pyro, i never knew you took a picture with cream... its either 1. it wasnt important, 2. you never wanted to mention it for no aparrent reason or 3. i wasnt listening... like i often do
Icon_suprised

RE: Pictures =D - Pyronic - 11-23-2006 06:46 PM

Pyro = busy schedual and we hade eanough time fr jsut 1 picture since he was on his way home O_O

we played Dbz for like 10 or 20 minutes tho Icon_lol

RE: Pictures =D - Cream - 11-23-2006 08:38 PM

I beat you twice :O

RE: Pictures =D - Pyronic - 11-24-2006 01:41 AM

shhh... -_-

RE: Pictures =D - Static - 11-24-2006 05:18 AM

he beat you twice outta how many games

RE: Pictures =D - Vince101 - 12-15-2006 12:25 AM

I am currently editing my new pic, me and my sexy car... i think lance is next to me thought. So you might see the both of us Icon_mad. Ill have my pic posted by saturday, and you guys are goign to be so dumbfounded. Icon_lol.

RE: Pictures =D - Pyronic - 12-15-2006 02:43 AM

i pwn j00 :D

RE: Pictures =D - Enfermeira Joy - 01-24-2007 12:06 PM

btw pyro, i don't feel offended, as a matter of fact, when i used to have long hair, people usually thought of me as that girl sob ;__;
WHY WE ORIENTAL PPL ARE NOT ALL THE SAME! JUST HALF OF OUR PEOPLE!
xDDD
just kidding =~]

RE: Pictures =D - Motenai_Ronin - 01-24-2007 03:48 PM

XD i'm oriental Icon_biggrin

and technically all oriental people don't look alike, taiwanese people don't look like chinese people, and japanese people don't look like chinese people, and vietnamese also look different. But you can more or less say all chinese look like all other chinese and all japanese look like other japanese Icon_biggrin XP

i've posted my pic in the forum somewhere once lol, btw. go find me if you care Icon_razz

RE: Pictures =D - ClouD1 - 01-25-2007 05:04 PM

This is my Cat ^_^ Icon_lol

[Image: rufi3ya.jpg]

PD: I want see Pand T_T

Cute Cat :o /heh