heRO-Server Forum
Pictures =D - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Pictures =D (/showthread.php?tid=192)

RE: Pictures =D - Austin - 11-25-2007 12:37 AM

loveless you look a lil winded at the end of the video, but nice dancing anyways \

/no1

RE: Pictures =D - xoxoAlu - 11-25-2007 12:46 AM

i MUST find a way to get some of this "bubbly tea"..

what drops it? :o

Laugh

RE:??Pictures =D - Austin - 11-25-2007 12:48 AM

xoxoAlu Wrote:i MUST find a way to get some of this "bubbly tea"..

Laugh

agreed, we need to take a trip to go find some.

RE: ??Pictures =D - Jack Skellington - 11-25-2007 01:15 AM

Austin Wrote:
xoxoAlu Wrote:i MUST find a way to get some of this "bubbly tea"..

Laugh

agreed, we need to take a trip to go find some.

Fallynn Wrote:this is me drinking my bestfriends bubble tea when she went to the little girls room Icon_twisted

[Image: Image017.jpg]

Apparently, it is looted from best friends Icon_lol

RE: Pictures =D - Whispers - 11-25-2007 01:41 AM

...Isn't it called Boba Tea, or is that just a company that makes bubble tea???o.0

..I need to find my camera so I can put up some peektures.??The ones on my MySpace are a few months old.??My hair's longer now and I have shmexy glasses now.??/no1

That's http://www.myspace.com/whispers_from_the_abyss btw.??=p

RE: Pictures =D - xoxoAlu - 11-25-2007 06:15 AM

wooooot.
Austin, you're going down! >:D

RE: Pictures =D - Cloudy-Chan - 11-25-2007 08:07 AM

yum! that sounds like my kinda drink! :D

RE:??Pictures =D - Austin - 11-25-2007 02:52 PM

xoxoAlu Wrote:wooooot.
Austin, you're going down! >:D

if you loot one from me, get me one too, becuz i dont know where they are. i guess ill try to loot you, who knows what i will find at your house.

RE: Pictures =D - Myuuu - 11-25-2007 04:20 PM

Whispers Wrote:...Isn't it called Boba Tea, or is that just a company that makes bubble tea? o.0

"Boba" is what most Asians say, since it originated in Taiwan and all. (I mean, Asian-Asian, as in those who don't speak English.) They usually don't call it "Bubble" Tea like most English-speaking people do because ... yeah. They have the same meaning - "bubble" or "ball" because of the shape of the Tapioca Pearls. >___>
You can find it in any Asian bakery that sells tea or a Bubble Tea Cafe/Shop/Whatever. We have Quickly, TenRen, Teariffic, and some new shop that opened up last month that specialize in boba tea in Chinatown, NY. There are a bunch of little bakeries that make boba tea too ... like Fay Da, etc. They have Lollicup in California, I think. I'm not too sure about Canada, but I'm sure you can find places that make boba tea in Chinatown or the Pacific Mall?

Sorry that my response didn't make much sense. D:

RE: Pictures =D - Sephiroth! - 11-26-2007 10:36 PM

This is for drew, I was teachin someone about some workout techniques and he walks in and wants to see my new body, other pictures are oldies... I think hes gay, though. Lol, joking Drew, I love you too man..

[Image: Picture6.jpg]
[Image: Picture7.jpg]
[Image: Picture2.jpg]

EDIT

Is it just me, or when I post on any topic everyone stops posting?