heRO-Server Forum
Full Installer isn't working? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Full Installer isn't working? (/showthread.php?tid=19370)

Full Installer isn't working? - MysticDream534 - 05-24-2011 06:40 AM

I'm planning to start HeRo today, but I came across this problem while I was downloading the Full installer:

[Image: HeRoFullinstallerproblem.jpg]

Does that mean I'll need to use the other download links instead? What happened? O.o

RE: Full Installer isn't working? - whitedraw - 05-24-2011 07:01 AM

prolly you need to download another link. and some how i cannot log in

RE: Full Installer isn't working? - pkman614 - 06-22-2011 09:24 PM

I have the same problem so i cant play...Icon_sad

RE: Full Installer isn't working? - nezu - 06-23-2011 03:14 AM

downtime

RE: Full Installer isn't working? - Aevyn - 06-23-2011 07:26 AM

Looking at that error message, you should have no problem at all with your heRO installation. It claims one texture from the Basic Interface failed to install correctly, which really doesn't mean anything. Basic Interface textures exist both in data.grf and sdata.grf, and RO should simply hop to the next source if it can't find the first one. I'm not exactly sure which texture that is, I don't recognize the name, but your installation should work without problems. If it doesn't, there might be something else that's going on as well.

RE: Full Installer isn't working? - Yuni - 06-28-2011 04:38 AM

I had the same problem when I tried installing HeRo. But I found a way to get around it. You get do the following options depending on you.

1. Download and install the original kRO cilents and patches from RMS, and then download the mini-installer from HeRo Website.

2.Or you can download another Private RO server's full installation and then install HeRo mini-installer into the folder.