heRO-Server Forum
Tax rate - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tax rate (/showthread.php?tid=19801)

Pages: 1 2

Tax rate - Pink~pink - 07-08-2011 08:17 AM

I wanted to know if there are any tax when we vend our things for our merchart. Does anyone know anything about it?

RE: Tax rate - Zaratus - 07-08-2011 08:32 AM

2.1 % if I remember correctly.

RE: Tax rate - Former-GM-Circe - 07-08-2011 09:09 AM

And he remembers correctly. Icon_razz

RE: Tax rate - Pink~pink - 07-09-2011 06:53 AM

Thanks a lot ~~ :D

RE: Tax rate - Mcgee - 07-15-2011 12:52 PM

Sonic X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Tax rate - KaminoKaoru - 07-10-2012 11:02 AM

Pink~pink Wrote:I wanted to know if there are any tax when we vend our things for our merchart. Does anyone know anything about it?

I think I should know this thing but for some noobish reason, I don't. Icon_suprised
Can someone explain what this tax thing is all about? Sorry

Mad I'm displaying my noob side on the forums again. Laugh

RE: Tax rate - Former-GM-Chaucer - 07-10-2012 11:37 AM

The easy answer is zenny sink.

The other answer is to help thin down the ammount of venders. People will not vend as much when there is a tax involved, when you receive even less of a profit margin on re-selling that NPC Tool Shop red potion you're more likely to not try to do it. There are a few people and store chains that have fought against the small profit margin and are able to make money, but for the most part it's a way to make sure that there are less venders that mindlessly vend everything in their storage wither there is a market for it or not. Also, it's an encouraging factor for players to use the forums to sell and trade products because there is no tax on using the forums and being active here. The logic is that if you're going to sell an item for 100mil you're going to want all 100mil and not pay the tax as part of it.

The RP answer is- it's a tax to clean up after all of those venders and make sure the streets of Prontera (and other towns) are well organized and clean because you guys are so messy.

RE: Tax rate - Seth~ - 07-10-2012 12:56 PM

Seeing some of the vending items in pront/other xd for encouragement. More incentives is needed imo.

RE: Tax rate - Former-GM-Circe - 07-11-2012 12:45 AM

Also, zeny sink.

RE: Tax rate - mahawirasd - 07-11-2012 03:13 AM

so let's raise the tax rate to 5%!!! Icon_twisted

W