heRO-Server Forum
Homun Question - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Homun Question (/showthread.php?tid=20007)

Homun Question - The Legendary Joe - 07-23-2011 11:30 PM

I can understand that magic can potentially be pretty damaging, and vanilmirth are good for brewing (assuming through the passive skill only, not through stats).

I can also understand that Emergency evade and Mental change are the only practical reasons for getting a lif. Being cute is nice, but as cute as my hippomonkey is, it sorta sucks.

I can understand that the low damage from Amistr is a major downside, and makes it tough to raise, despite being one of the better tanker Homunc's.

I do NOT understand why noone here tries to get a Filir. It can be pretty powerful, even without it's evolved skill, S.B.R.44, (which is annoying as hell to get up to full power, since it's based on and costs ALL of it's intimacy with use) which can 1 shot certain lower end MVP's with lex (and one of the more feared skills in PVP on other Servers). It's NOT a random element which will make you groan every time a Vanil uses the wrong element bolt (Damn you Cold bolt on Gazeti!), and it's skills are just as spam-able as vanil.

So why is that? It's small (normal) form is quite cute, and the normal evolved form looks quite respectable and um... Majestic isn't quite the word, but it's close! The alternate version's evovled form looks like a freaking Fearow from pokemon, despite being an ugly thing from the get go.

Why doesn't Filir get more love on heRO?

RE: Homun Question - Poring Slayer - 07-23-2011 11:37 PM

Well i collect all of themLove

RE: Homun Question - Session - 07-24-2011 12:32 AM

I always forget about it, but my dream as an alchemist when i first started playing Ro years ago, was to get the phoenix looking one after I saw one flying aroudn owning things in the glast heim prison.

RE: Homun Question - Seth~ - 07-24-2011 12:43 AM

LOL. I should make another alchemist with a Filir, just to see, or to make a crazy thingy of 3 Creators xD. About Amistr unless you want a cute Pet the sheep can pass. But yes it sucks damage wise, surviving(it survives longer, but kills slower, aka stuck). But the only reason that Light- my AD Creator has one is: castling. This skill allows to dump monsters targeting you onto Amistr, I find it so useful (thats if I can kill those monsters aka mvp'ing). Lif has a supper fast moving skill nice for finding mvp's Vanlimirth it like gets in the way and do not assist you when you want assistance maybe poor AI. Filir do not know it.

RE:??Homun Question - Poring Slayer - 07-24-2011 01:20 AM

Seth~ Wrote:About Amistr unless you want a cute Pet the sheep can pass. But yes it sucks damage wise, surviving(it survives longer, but kills slower, aka stuck). But the only reason that Light- my AD Creator has one is: castling. This skill allows to dump monsters targeting you onto Amistr, I find it so useful (thats if I can kill those monsters aka mvp'ing).
i have the same reason for amistr tooNo1
OkOkOkOkOk

RE: Homun Question - iSpam - 07-24-2011 04:55 AM

lol filir... wait, were you serious? xP