heRO-Server Forum
GR> Ship of Fools - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: GR> Ship of Fools (/showthread.php?tid=20219)

Pages: 1 2

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - The Legendary Joe - 08-20-2011 04:09 PM

iSpam Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:People can woe if they like, but keep in mind the guild leader would not be woe-ing seriously (if he/she woe'd at all), and would be more for trolling than actual combat (Mr Kim is a Rich Man in the emp room anyone?)

im interested *-* can we vend inside castles? LOL
Lmao, I dunno, I've never tried! From a strategic standpoint, It'd probably be faster than running to the guild kafra or dying and trying to come back to set up a vend with cheap heals so people who need it more can have some. A lot faster than trading for them at any rate.

But I'm sure it'd piss them off vending a jellopy for 5 m in the pre-emp.

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Landon - 08-20-2011 05:55 PM

Naw you cant Icon_sad You'd probably just be killed instantly if you could anyways.

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Kittie - 08-20-2011 06:22 PM

Jens, you know i probably won't since i won't troll in WoE Icon_razz

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Jens - 08-20-2011 07:14 PM

As it's been said in the first post, it's entirely up to you whether you WoE or not.

Nobody knows whether anyone will WoE at all and even if they do, I believe you can just skip that and go woeing with your guild while having fun otherwise with us in between (if you're not busy elsewhere)

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Child of Bodom - 08-23-2011 11:49 PM

Id be willing to join on a char if you want :D If not w/e

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - iSpam - 08-24-2011 01:45 AM

OT: holy shit you're I'm a Champ bodom o.o

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Kittie - 08-24-2011 03:18 AM

Mweh, wouldn't mind throwing an alt in but i'm probally gonna get alot more inactive since school starts next week and i have no idea how busy i'll be with it(i assume the worst tbh)

RE: GR> Ship of Fools - Yonanja - 09-01-2011 09:24 PM

Could be intressted in joining, tho I'd like to know what timezones most of the players are in, since I live in europe and being the only one online in a guild during certain hours of the day sucks XD