heRO-Server Forum
Seriously Need Help - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Seriously Need Help (/showthread.php?tid=20288)

Seriously Need Help - Deluxe - 08-29-2011 01:35 AM

Okay here's the problem. My F12 shortcut window isn't showing. I've tried pressing F11 once and then F12 again. I've tried typing /bm to enable battle-mode. I've re-downloaded the client and installed the client to a separate folder, still nothing. I don't know what to do from here so I need help.

RE: Seriously Need Help - Whispers - 08-29-2011 02:32 AM

It's probably just out of frame. I did this once. I think I fixed it by changing the resolution, moving the skill bar to the center of the screen, then resetting my resolution--closing the client between each step.

This was forever ago, so I could be wrong, btw. I just think that's what I did. o.0

RE: Seriously Need Help - Deluxe - 08-29-2011 02:50 AM

Alright so I tried changing it to every possible resolution option(closing client each time) and still nothing. I'm not able to see my F12 Shortcut window.

RE: Seriously Need Help - iSpam - 08-29-2011 03:56 AM

if you're running in windows, run the setup as administrator

RE: Seriously Need Help - Deluxe - 08-29-2011 11:14 AM

iSpame! I love you, Thanks a lot. I can finally enjoy playing HeRO after a day of problems lol. Oh and, thanks for everyone else that tried to help. I really appreciated it.

RE: Seriously Need Help - Whispers - 08-29-2011 05:55 PM

Everyone else, meaning me. =p

Yeah, keep hero.exe set to run as administrator. Without it, you will never save screenshots or chatlogs. It's one of the many reasons Vista sucks. Ok

RE: Seriously Need Help - azurerogue - 08-29-2011 08:04 PM

Or just install heRO somewhere other than Program Files.

RE: Seriously Need Help - raphael.cruger - 09-14-2011 12:03 PM

^yea infact just cut the whole RO folder and paste it somewhere else.