heRO-Server Forum
Of a Person - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Of a Person (/showthread.php?tid=20407)

Of a Person - Harumatsu - 09-17-2011 11:25 PM

Wasn't Uzumaki Naruto a hugely known member of the community (and an annoyance if I recall correctly?)

Packet Editing... well I give the guy credit. I doubted someone with enough intelligence to packet edit would be a mischievous trouble-maker....

Yes. I check the Ban Lists and 'Whos Online' among other things (Complaint Sections) to properly scope a server and determine the quality of it's community. Sue me.

Also; I played here for a grand total of... a couple days? lol A few years back. Anyhow, look forward to joining you peoples, and if I like it enough, I intend to bring my guild ^_^

Haishi, Ninja
<Somename>, To-Be-Champ
Kensei Ryuji, Assassin Cross-to-Be

RE: Of a Person - iSpam - 09-18-2011 12:07 AM

lol wut?

RE: Of a Person - Shikari - 09-18-2011 12:32 AM

^ [gotta get my post count higher]

RE: Of a Person - Harumatsu - 09-18-2011 01:01 AM

lol Chicken.

RE: Of a Person - Jens - 09-18-2011 04:55 AM

I believe the OP refers to this post but (incorrectly?) assumes Uzumaki Naruto was "a big fish" in the community, while I haven't heard of him until appearing in the ban list.

I wonder how many narutos are running around heRO anyway, every server has at least five of every main bleach and naruto chars...but somehow I don't see these on heRO much. Perhaps the un-creativity in names is similarly in proportion to server rates as the trash player index?

RE: Of a Person - Incarn - 09-18-2011 12:03 PM

i think it's more like people make the alt but then get bored of leveling it and never play it anymore. :>