heRO-Server Forum
Meditation Room - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Meditation Room (/showthread.php?tid=20423)

Pages: 1 2

Meditation Room - Battle Droid - 09-20-2011

My character has been locked in the meditation room for a while and I am just seeing if anyone can give me any info. Thanks

RE: Meditation Room - Fyrus Carmin - 09-20-2011

Who's your character ? Have you checked the Jailed list ?

Time don't pass if you don't spend it on your character.

RE: Meditation Room - Battle Droid - 09-21-2011

da Vinci. I haven't checked it, but I will. Thank you for the help

RE: Meditation Room - Fyrus Carmin - 09-21-2011

Oh yes, I remember.

You were too close to a NPC, the rules states that you have to stay outside of a 7x7 area around them.

RE: Meditation Room - Battle Droid - 09-21-2011

Ah, got ya. Well thanks again

RE: Meditation Room - Whispers - 09-22-2011

They should change that rule to read "three-cell radius".??Not many people understand 7x7.

Or, for those...others... "Setting up a shop or chat within three cells of any NPC (including signs) or warp will result in your character being jailed for twelve hours."

I actually had to think about it the first time I read "7x7".??Then I came to the conclusion that that just means a three-cell radius.??My way seems much simpler - but, of course that's always the case with our own ideals.??=p

Anywho, Droid, you gotta be in there on your char for a total of twelve hours (or w/e your punishment was). I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules (someone inform me if it is, please, so I don't break it should I find myself incarcerated); but most people have said they just @at in the jail until the time is up. Ok

RE:??Meditation Room - Fyrus Carmin - 09-22-2011

Whispers Wrote:They should change that rule to read "three-cell radius".??Not many people understand 7x7.

Or, for those...others... "Setting up a shop or chat within three cells of any NPC (including signs) or warp will result in your character being jailed for twelve hours."

I actually had to think about it the first time I read "7x7".??Then I came to the conclusion that that just means a three-cell radius.??My way seems much simpler - but, of course that's always the case with our own ideals.??=p

Anywho, Droid, you gotta be in there on your char for a total of twelve hours (or w/e your punishment was).??I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules (someone inform me if it is, please, so I don't break it should I find myself incarcerated); but most people have said they just @at in the jail until the time is up.??Ok

Both are written in fact : 3-cell radius and 7x7 cases, and I find easier to understand 7x7.

As for putting @at in Jail, it shouldn't work supposedly.

RE: Meditation Room - Whispers - 09-22-2011

It says both? Well, that works. Now we just have to get people to read it! :D

I'm, of course, all for the idea of a vendor map, though. Ok

RE: Meditation Room - Fyrus Carmin - 09-22-2011

The Vendor map idea has been refused countless times though.

RE: Meditation Room - Kittie - 09-22-2011

@AT in jail is against the rules lol, i've seen GM's redo the punishment because of that.

I'll try to find a post about it in the jail thread.

Quote:2009/06/04 Added @jailtime- displays the amount of time your character has to be online until you are released from jail (note: using autotrade does not contribute to serving your jail time)