heRO-Server Forum
To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas (/showthread.php?tid=20450)

Pages: 1 2 3

To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - HelloThere - 09-24-2011

I found a folder named Ragnarok with a bunch of screenshots of your character in-game.??So I tested it out hoping that there was a in-game mail feature so I could tell you not to leave all your screenshots laying in the Documents folder where everyone could see it or else some crazy stalker would find you in game and torment you.??Icon_twisted

Unbeknownst to me, you were actually sitting next to me in the library on the second floor playing Ragnarok minutes after I logged out.??I didn't want to bring up a discussion of Ragnarok to a random stranger, so I avoided that awkward conversation all together.

- Random Stranger Whom We Mutually Played Ragnarok Together With Right Next To Eachother.

Goodbye Icon_smile

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - Vahn_ashwood - 09-25-2011

:: Gigglesnorts ::

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - ABlueJelly - 09-25-2011

roflcopter, I'll keep that in mind and remove the sshots... I already keep forgetting to change the bookmark folder name in that firefox in the same folder =P

Not too worried about it, there's nothing personal in those shots (I don't think), so meh, but thanks for the advice

If you see a slightly over-weight ginger sitting at one of the computers up there, feel free to say hello, with something in common like this, my @main personality will likely take over =P

EDIT:
Wait, the folder's name shouldda been heRO not ragnarock... O_O this isn't me then ZOMG THERE'S ANOTHER HERO PLAYER AT UNLV OTHER THAN ME AND A FEW FRIENDS OF MINE.

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - Kittie - 09-25-2011

Isn't the the world small <3 And my momma kept telling me i wouldn't be able to make friends irl with a game like this. If i read this i have the feeling she is wrong xD

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - ManiacManiac19 - 09-25-2011

Wow that's awesome.
What's their IGN? I want to stalk. Ok

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - Whispers - 09-25-2011

Indeed. Let's stalk them like the undead. Ok

RE:??To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - HelloThere - 09-25-2011

ABlueJelly Wrote:roflcopter, I'll keep that in mind and remove the sshots... I already keep forgetting to change the bookmark folder name in that firefox in the same folder =P

Not too worried about it, there's nothing personal in those shots (I don't think), so meh, but thanks for the advice

If you see a slightly over-weight ginger sitting at one of the computers up there, feel free to say hello, with something in common like this, my @main personality will likely take over =P

EDIT:
Wait, the folder's name shouldda been heRO not ragnarock... O_O this isn't me then ZOMG THERE'S ANOTHER HERO PLAYER AT UNLV OTHER THAN ME AND A FEW FRIENDS OF MINE.

The folder was named heRO, I forgot.??And from what I recall you are a ginger, haha.??Welps, have fun with your heRO; fun game but I stopped playing several years ago. You shouldn't delete the game files though, just in case I ever have time I'll play sometime this semester :D

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - Whispers - 09-26-2011

Hey, we gingers will rule the world one day.??You just watch.??Then, we'll do something about that nasty yellow face! *gollum gollum

Edited for punctuation's previous pathetic presence.

Also, all about alliteration atm. No1

RE: To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - The Legendary Joe - 09-26-2011

Meh, world needs more irish redheads.

RE:??To that guy that goes to University of Nevada Las Vegas - ManiacManiac19 - 09-27-2011

Whispers Wrote:Hey, we gingers will rule the world one day.
I'm OK with this. Message to all redheads: ilu

ABlueJelly addfriend me in-game I need more redhead friends. Stalk time. Ok