heRO-Server Forum
Heroic Server Birthday! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Heroic Server Birthday! (/showthread.php?tid=20574)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - trinitrotoluen - 10-14-2011 10:54 PM

anyone know the number of color of chars on bombering backpake's picture of pandora?

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - iSpam - 10-15-2011 12:44 AM

bambababam, yesterday i was a millionaire, now i'm poorer than a new player who just sold a hatter card :@

nice quest btw, you made me panic at the j--- part Laugh

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - raphael.cruger - 10-15-2011 02:25 AM

Wow yea that jail part just freaked me out Q_Q
Laugh

Loved the quest its so awesomely cute xD and perfectly designed in its repeatability. And cute anime for the sprites too :o

Thanks to everyone responsible :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERO!!!!
XD

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - ManiacManiac19 - 10-15-2011 03:08 AM

Psh leameealoneguise I'm not a bot. Ok

That's my favorite part of the quest! ILU Anton you can arrest me anytime. Kissy

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - GM-Pandora - 10-15-2011 10:14 AM

@trinitrotoluen that palette is new and not available to players yet ^_^;

@ManiacManiac19 nice avatar, not so keen on the sig (copied from a bot as I recall! you could remove the links at least XD)

Event schedule update!
  • The PVP Tournament with Circe is postponed to Friday October 28th at 7 PM, more details will follow in a separate thread.
  • Monsters VS Heroes, a PVM event is added to the schedule for today, Saturday October 15th at 3:00 PM with GM-Pandora
    Compete in a closed room against 50 waves of monsters, including several mini-boss and 45 MVPs! The highest wave the heroes reach the better the prize everyone gets. The heroes must bring all equipments/supplies they will need, 5 map resurections will be provided by the GM. Level 80+
  • Friday's Novitrap moved to Saturday after the Fairy Auction.
  • Friday's timeslot replaced by Player's Choice Event on Friday October 21st at 3:00 PM with GM-Pandora
    What event will be hosted will be determined by who finds me in a hide and seek.

Happy Birthday!

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - Draco - 10-15-2011 03:09 PM

*hands HeRo a cane* You might need this soon, Happy birthday HeRo~

Werewolf was fun, liked the last round how we had the lovers bless/cursed and being seer and drunk all at the same time and they killed me the priest right off the bat D= All you who voted my death shall burn in hell D=<

Please don't take my last line seriously ._.

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - GM-Pandora - 10-15-2011 08:16 PM

Monsters VS Heroes event just ended, lasted nearly 5 hours, players beat 34 waves of increasingly harder mobs.

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - Session - 10-15-2011 08:26 PM

The fire round was nigh impossible. Especially with people luring into our respawn zone, which apparently incredibly safe and rained candy when we died- or something.

I had fun, but some people need to avoid intentionally doing that shit. Sweat

RE: Heroic Server Birthday! - trinitrotoluen - 10-15-2011 09:24 PM

Add that pallete now panda, i want it *_* yayayaya

RE:??Heroic Server Birthday! - ManiacManiac19 - 10-15-2011 10:52 PM

GM-Pandora Wrote:@ManiacManiac19 nice avatar, not so keen on the sig (copied from a bot as I recall! you could remove the links at least XD)
Thank you! Anton is the best. Yes it was passed down to me from a fallen bot. Ok Uhhhh... is the image a problem or just the links? The links were actually switched out with youtube videos and weren't actually ads. I'm sorry. I changed them to heRO links, is that better?

Yesterdays Werewolf was really fun. I died in like 2 rounds but being a cultist is awesome! Thank you Mr. Glyph. Ok Omg you can't see me in the first page photo! I'm gonna cry forever now. Cry Here's a better one! (It has me in it!)
[Image: 2z89ksh.png]