heRO-Server Forum
Random Crashing FTW - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Random Crashing FTW (/showthread.php?tid=20591)

Random Crashing FTW - dreamshadows - 10-16-2011 02:33 AM

On the birthday quest I keep crashing when I try to use the magic whistle to get off of Orlean's desk. I was on my assassin. I tried logging back in, crashed again. I had to get on another computer to get my character out.

Same assassin, same day, I went to try to access the Brasilis field map (or dungeon), whichever is the portal on the top right corner. Crashed again. Logged back in, and it wouldn't let me get to the screen before it crashed again. Once more, had to go to a different computer to get it to work.

I've patched the client as best I can, and I'm not sure why my machine is having problems. I'm running Windows 7 if that helps any.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

RE: Random Crashing FTW - iSpam - 10-16-2011 04:05 AM

patch ragray, not heRO's patchers

RE: Random Crashing FTW - dreamshadows - 10-16-2011 04:15 AM

So apparently I never got Ragray to get heRO to run. Just perused the folder looking for it, and nada. Might be because I used the Sakray installer back before Renewal hit? Don't know. Redownloading the installer with Ragray, and we'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot!!

RE: Random Crashing FTW - iSpam - 10-16-2011 09:21 AM

tbh, i installed heRO over another server's folder because the ragray updater with heRO just flashes ???. dunno if same happens to others too tho

RE: Random Crashing FTW - dreamshadows - 10-16-2011 08:21 PM

Well, either way, the two installers from RMS seem to have fixed the problem. Thanks again for the help!

RE: Random Crashing FTW - GM-Pandora - 10-17-2011 07:10 PM

Glad the problem is fixed, if you encounter any other problem don't hesitate to make a Support Ticket ^_^

Indeed the problem was Sakray, it doesn't contain the newer sprite since it's discontinued, Ragray replaced it.