heRO-Server Forum
Just Wondering.. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Just Wondering.. (/showthread.php?tid=2063)

Just Wondering.. - Tessa - 09-04-2006 11:27 PM

Is there a way to delete and un-wanted accounts or does it stay there and mock you? Icon_lol

RE: Just Wondering.. - Tessa - 09-04-2006 11:28 PM

Tessa Wrote:Is there a way to delete and un-wanted accounts or does it stay there and mock you? Icon_lol

Edit: any* ;P

RE: Just Wondering.. - Motenai_Ronin - 09-04-2006 11:46 PM

accounts? iono, no one notices if they're gone tho right? It's the character's that count

RE: Just Wondering.. - GM-Pandora - 09-05-2006 07:58 AM

Nope, a player cannot delete an account, they can delete all characters on it however, a GM could delete an account, but I don't see the point really ^_^;

RE: Just Wondering.. - Lance - 09-05-2006 09:54 AM

Yeah, what would be the point of deleteing an account? :o
Its always good to have another account, for dual clienting or merchant-ing or bank space. No need for account ker-splooshing! Icon_cool

RE:??Just Wondering.. - Tessa - 09-06-2006 09:11 AM

GM-Pandora Wrote:Nope, a player cannot delete an account, they can delete all characters on it however, a GM could delete an account, but I don't see the point really ^_^;

Well, what if you have too much and are tempted on going on every single one of them? Icon_cry And, what if they're useless? And, theres no point in using them.. ?

Btw, how do we know our e-mail by creating an account?

RE:??Just Wondering.. - Tessa - 09-06-2006 09:13 AM

Lance Wrote:Yeah, what would be the point of deleteing an account? :o
Its always good to have another account, for dual clienting or merchant-ing or bank space. No need for account ker-splooshing! Icon_cool

What if we don't get double clienting? Icon_neutral

RE: Just Wondering.. - Rei Ayanami - 09-06-2006 10:08 AM

lol, true that since we dont have the ability to dual client nemore. there is no point in having zilions of accounts cos you can only play on one at a time. but i guess u still can relog with other accounts. Icon_razz

RE: Just Wondering.. - Lance - 09-06-2006 03:23 PM

I was just saying in general, and I forgot we didn't have dual clienting...but didn't we do a poll on that and most voted for yes?