heRO-Server Forum
Download Links - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Server Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Forum: Download & Register (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Download Links (/showthread.php?tid=2097)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - GM-Aki - 03-14-2009 01:13 PM

Added an optional client with no death window pop up. The main is purple. Remember to patch heRO!

Its added in the Other Downloads section.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - GM-Aki - 08-08-2009 03:16 PM

Updated the new Installers for our bran new SVN Update. You need to have Sakray updated to Episode 13.2.

Our original alternate colours are available in the new Installers. But we also have a new client with Navy Blue @main. See Other Downloads.

The no death window Client has been taken offline as it was made for the old client.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - GM-Aki - 08-08-2009 03:28 PM

Added a link to RMS with directions to a tool called Mouse Freedom, it allows your mouse to go out of the RO window.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - Former-GM-Vanadis - 08-09-2009 12:21 AM

Added new mini-installer with the new Navy Blue main chat and a pack with alternative colors for main chat.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - Former-GM-Vanadis - 08-09-2009 05:27 AM

I'm sorry everyone, but I made some misses, so the installers that are up aren't fully up to date...

I'll post again as soon as up to date versions are up. (This doesn't affect the mini installer)

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - Former-GM-Vanadis - 08-10-2009 12:03 AM

Now new versions, that are fully up to date, are available =)

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - GM-Aki - 11-15-2009 12:35 PM

I have a few words for you all....

No-Death Client

That is all. Thank you.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - Former-GM-Vanadis - 05-31-2010 08:28 AM

Updated Mini and Full installer, both contain alternative color and no-death client.

RE: File Updates (check here for the latest patch) - GM-Pandora - 06-01-2010 04:06 PM

Big thanks to Vanadis for the fresh new installers.

Everyone that has trouble seeing some of the newer items I specially recommend you download it, you'll definitely need it for the upcoming SVN update.

RE: Download Links! (Full/Small Installers, Color client, No Death Client and more!) - Former-GM-Vanadis - 06-24-2010 05:03 AM

Included MD5-sums in the descriptions.