heRO-Server Forum
Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=21032)

Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - Former-GM-Radiance - 12-30-2011 11:05 PM

Monster Trial:
- Baby Garm (Sapphire)
- Ancient Worm (Amethyst)
- Beholder Master (Turquoise)
- Shaman Cargalache (Emerald) (Mob-ID#1984)
- Skeggiold Summon with a twist (Tiger Eye)

Item Trial:
60 Cold Breath
18 Pirate Treasure
12 Blue Hair Lock
6??Moon Jewel
4??Fancy Robe

Trivia:
  • What stat gains a bonus when wearing a Vinit Doll Hat? Vit
  • What status can you inflict when equipped with a Chimera Card? Poison
  • What is the 1st item you need to give in the Crusader Skill Quest? Red Potion
  • If you are on Mount Mjolnir 6 (mjolnir_06) which city is the closest? Geffen
  • What color is the skin of the monster Iara? Green

Mass Battle: Light
Dark heroes 18
Light heroes 30

Duration: 4 hours

RE: Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - Ptah - 12-31-2011 08:52 AM

What can i say?
Monsters were easy for one class, and hard for another, nice job balancing all (NOT only snipers, /pif at Glyph),
Anyways, this last guy with unlimited summons... /ouch
Item was nice, but the amount of time for me was a bit much (although those pesky little thanas didn't want to give me their hair >: Not to mentions Bacsojins)
Trivia... was just trivia. Lol at crusader quest question with only 1 answer xD
Good job overall /no1

RE: Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - trinitrotoluen - 01-01-2012 12:18 AM

Lol,thana is selfish. Why does he save his hairs. I only need 12 pcs. And he gave me half of them

RE: Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - Snowhawk - 01-01-2012 12:45 AM

Really need more Dark peoples....The server is almost all light >.<

RE: Trial of Heroes Feedback - December 2011 - mahawirasd - 01-01-2012 05:22 AM

imho the amount of randomness included in the items trial deserved the amount of time that was given. It being a fairly low attendance also helped imo, but we did have spots of 0 mobs every now and then.

nice to finally not have to kill any bapho for his horns or milk once in a while Ok

i think overall monsters were well thought out except for R3 being that much harder than R4.

oh and mass battle is mass battle. Don't mind dying trying to kill ppl, but wasting EDP due to mass dc on the second round kinda stings...

overall i'd say it's quite enjoyable and really concise. Gotta love it lasting around 3 hours. Ah the good old days of 9 hour ToHs... Laugh

W