heRO-Server Forum
Splendide + Manuk - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Splendide + Manuk (/showthread.php?tid=21966)

Splendide + Manuk - raphael.cruger - 04-17-2012 04:40 PM

I'd like very much to see these towns and their quests implemented, and el dicastas with custom mobs perhaps?

RE: Splendide + Manuk - Summerstream - 04-18-2012 07:02 AM

All the mobs in New World are custom hun. Just the sprites are official.

RE: Splendide + Manuk - raphael.cruger - 04-19-2012 11:38 PM

I know that. But we don't have Manuk town or El Dicastes and those would be nice to have :3

RE: Splendide + Manuk - Summerstream - 04-20-2012 06:48 AM

It would, but it would make sense for it to be a lot of work to be done to recode everything. Weren't the towns released in 13.3? I forget, so I'll probably have to look it up again, like most things.

RE: Splendide + Manuk - Incarn - 04-20-2012 06:07 PM

Shitload of servers have manuk and splendide quests. Some have discastes the town, but no quests.

RE: Splendide + Manuk - azurerogue - 04-20-2012 11:08 PM

That's like saying a "shitload" of servers have official BG. We don't. It's a private server - they customize how they want.

RE: Splendide + Manuk - mahawirasd - 04-22-2012 12:08 AM

and "when" they want too Ok

W

RE: Splendide + Manuk - ABlueJelly - 04-22-2012 04:48 AM

Well the biggest problem is Ayu was the evil mastermind behind our New World, and she kinda retired after finishing Nydhog.

Continuing her work would be great though... nudge nudge....

RE: Splendide + Manuk - GM-Pandora - 04-22-2012 02:16 PM

There's a strong possibility that the next svn will have the splendide/manuk quest, I say strong because I havent actually checked, but it's pretty likely. I cant tell you when the next svn update is sadly, but it's slowly being worked on.

Having discastes is also something that would be nice, at least the town even if empty and the dungeon hero-ised, some of the discastes graphic stuff is not in the current installer however so in addition to svn that needs the installer update, and of course the monster need a gm to work on them. We'll see what we can do ^_^;