heRO-Server Forum
So yeah, whats up? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: So yeah, whats up? (/showthread.php?tid=22438)

So yeah, whats up? - Session - 08-11-2012 11:20 PM

Boredom does some peculiar things, so I'm on here and curious as to what has been going on as of late.

I see Circe is gone? New GM's, as well. New dungeon. Etc.

What else is happenin?~ Fill me in.

Also, what is up with this seeming debacle? http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22391

RE: So yeah, whats up? - GM-Rahice - 08-12-2012 02:10 AM

Circe and Glyph have left the GM Team. Chaucer and myself have joined the GM team.

Orcus is in the Thanatos Basement, it's a new dungeon, with new monsters and MVP/MVP mob monsters.

The sky is still blue!

RE: So yeah, whats up? - Whispers - 08-12-2012 05:37 AM

In addition to what Rahice (whoever the hell that is) said, I'm back to trolling the forums!

And isn't that just a little more awesome than some new GMs and - pfft - dungeons???;D

[EDIT]

Never saw the end of your post (premature counterreaction).

Some OGs have been mad at Panda for some reason.??I haven't been around enough to know why.

All I can say is that the woman has been runnin this server strong for seven years now.??Give the poor girl a break.??This game gets old fuckin FAST, but she's still keepin it up.??She's got a prescription of Viag.??ha

RE:??So yeah, whats up? - Angel - 08-12-2012 06:36 AM

Whispers Wrote:In addition to what Rahice (whoever the hell that is) said, I'm back to trolling the forums!

And isn't that just a little more awesome than some new GMs and - pfft - dungeons???;D

[EDIT]

Never saw the end of your post (premature counterreaction).

Some OGs have been mad at Panda for some reason.??I haven't been around enough to know why.

All I can say is that the woman has been runnin this server strong for seven years now.??Give the poor girl a break.??This game gets old fuckin FAST, but she's still keepin it up.??She's got a prescription of ViagRO.??ha

You're back trolling on forums?

*pisses on Whispy's comment*

Oh hello there bud! Long time no pissing. Evil

RE:??So yeah, whats up? - Seth~ - 08-12-2012 07:32 AM

Whispers Wrote:All I can say is that the woman has been runnin this server strong for seven years now.??Give the poor girl a break.??This game gets old fuckin FAST, but she's still keepin it up.??She's got a prescription of Viag.??ha

agrees. There is much better PAID games out there probably a few no-paid. Considering the value for your money on this server. I do not see any major problems.

RE: So yeah, whats up? - mahawirasd - 08-12-2012 10:11 AM

pfft whispers, don't advertise other servers! Laugh

anyway, what is "OGs"?

W

RE: So yeah, whats up? - kunkun14 - 08-12-2012 01:32 PM

I'll be reopening my shop for more slots soon. You wanted a naked yuri couple, right? X3

RE: So yeah, whats up? - Whispers - 08-12-2012 01:56 PM

OG = Original Gangtser.

Means someone who has been around for a long time. =p