heRO-Server Forum
NEW FISHING - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guides (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: NEW FISHING (/showthread.php?tid=22624)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: NEW FISHING - Draco - 10-06-2012 07:23 PM

I think I've had that happen once to me too Jens but not sure since I spam enter so fast and click again I don't get a chance to check. But it seems like I don't have my items move up from a new item.

RE: NEW FISHING - GM-Pandora - 10-06-2012 08:10 PM

That usually mean misc loot. Check that you're not overeweight (including amount of different items).

RE: NEW FISHING - Jens - 10-08-2012 09:49 AM

Nope, I wasn't even fifty percent, I checked inventory AND chatlog, everything, and I'm almost a hundred percent sure I got the huh that's not a fish popup and got nada.

RE:??NEW FISHING - GM-Azote - 10-08-2012 05:44 PM

Jens Wrote:I think sometimes I get the huh, that's not a fish popup but I don't get anything at all, not even points.
I found the issue. It won't happen anymore once the script is reloaded at next reboot.

RE:??NEW FISHING - GM-Azote - 10-08-2012 05:53 PM

Jens Wrote:Suggestion: Add an option to buy bait in bigger bulks than one hundred? (can't type the number, my keyboard is acting weird)
A 1000 bait option have been added. The discount will not be greater.

RE: NEW FISHING - ChaosPrince - 10-08-2012 05:53 PM

2 suggestions:
Intermediate fishing spot exlusive : Mutant fish.
Advanced fishing spot exclusive: a new fish that heals like Royal Jelly.

Currently, the rainbow trout is a joke...it has the same effect than Green pot, but it's like 5 times more heavy...
The trout can be sold to npc for 450z (before OC), a green pot is 40z (before discount)... that's my 2 cents

RE: NEW FISHING - Draco - 10-08-2012 06:29 PM

I have to +1 what CP says. It just doesn't seem worth it as an exclusive type fish since I can just make green pots for myself and it take less weight for me to carry since I primarily use them on a weak wiz.

RE: NEW FISHING - demishock - 10-08-2012 07:23 PM

Thought the whole point of the rainbow trout WAS to NPC it for zeny.

RE: NEW FISHING - demishock - 10-08-2012 07:59 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I'm wondering - is it still 70 points to start the Fishing Mastery Quest, or has that changed, too? And is there still a level requirement to fish at the other spots besides Basic?

RE: NEW FISHING - Weapon - 10-08-2012 08:00 PM

Actually the real purpose of rainbow trout was a quest item for halloween last year.

I like the transparency of what your odds are/can be for getting things. Saves me the time of racking up points I don't need :S