heRO-Server Forum
Halloween Quest 2012 - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Halloween Quest 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=22730)

Pages: 1 2

Halloween Quest 2012 - KaminoKaoru - 10-29-2012

I'm not really sure where to put this thread but, oh well.

Kudos to our GMs who worked for this quest. I had so much fun! Icon_biggrin

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Cap - 10-29-2012

I had a nerdgasm when they included Dante's depiction of Inferno in it. Goddamn <3

RE:??Halloween Quest 2012 - Draco - 10-29-2012

Cap Wrote:I had a nerdgasm when they included Dante's depiction of Inferno in it. Goddamn <3

I could have sworn the whole idea of the seven layers of hell was depicted to exist long before Dante's inferno became a thing but it was amusing....until someone took offence to some of the souls being called "Pagan"...I mean seriously it's a game and if you are offended by something like that then why not be offended by Rachel as well or that there is a giant statue for Odin in Prontera and a Christian church there as well. I mean I'm Christo Pagan and I understood what she was trying to do, she was making it like purgatory and in the Christian belief pagans (or non christians/mainstream christians) are sent to hell.

Orcs doing snu snu however was an "erm..." moment since I tried to figure out the concept of a orc performing snu snu and being able to stand afterwards for the wedding...

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Beauty - 10-30-2012

Seven Sinners and Paganism <3

Not intended to comment much but this server really have so much potential and skills to make awesome customs, GMs should make more permanent ones instead of just for quest. Maybe I haven't been here long enough but the last prontera halloween map is awesome too!

Please make the inferno map accessible after quest period!! :<

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Seth~ - 10-31-2012

Randomness < for GM's *if they read* the extra exp for the server event is nice and should be repeated in future events.

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - demishock - 10-31-2012

Love this event, and the new hat. <3 I think the Field Manual given to 99/70 chars in place of exp they can't use was also a really good idea.

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Kittie - 11-01-2012

Does anyone know when the quest gets removed?

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Shaolan - 11-01-2012

Yeah really nice Quest =) Too bad, the "Dungeon" is a bit bugged, but its nothing serious.

RE: Halloween Quest 2012 - Draco - 11-01-2012

I love the whole bug where the poring will die after two hits but somehow you will still attack thin air. It makes me characters look like they are dancing around.

RE:??Halloween Quest 2012 - demishock - 11-01-2012

Kittie Wrote:Does anyone know when the quest gets removed?
Not an exact date, but Panda said it'd be up for "at least a week, maybe more" when it first started.