heRO-Server Forum
Add WSS to Bee wing! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Add WSS to Bee wing! (/showthread.php?tid=22770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Add WSS to Bee wing! - ChaosPrince - 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

I have no idea if this has been already proposed, but here are my arguments:
First, the items offered right now:
-Cheese, Shadow orbs (both sell at ~1800 zeny each to NPC) and they drop often;
-Fabrics, Bee stings, Immortal Hearts, Web, Gemstones (they are specific class materiels) They drop VERY often;
-Alcohol (10k each, and they are common) (300 in an hour or so if you know how);
-Professional cooking kit, royal cooking kit (does anyone even use that?)
-Karvo (60~70k each, they drop RARELY).

So, we see the GMs balanced out the chances of getting those items. Bee wings isn't easy to make and in return, is probly one of the best farming gears on HeRO.

Reasons for adding Witch Starsand [make it drop at the same rate than cheese and Orbs(ID:1061) to Bee wing's list:
1. Promotes WoE (allow people to make pots);
2. Keep /alchemist up to date. (There are a couple of inactive/quit ranked brewers on the server);
3. Demand-Offer, price of WSS will go down (so it won't be worth anymore than 1.5k)
4. Good for economy (1 White pot from NPC is 900z (with discount), and brewing condensed White potions isn't 100% (I havn't seen 100% on HeRO yet). [GREAT ZENY SINK].

I know the GMs are having a meeting tomorrow. Please go over this suggestion :D

-CP-

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - mahawirasd - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

A good suggestion properly presented. +1

W

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - KaminoKaoru - 11-09-2012 09:01 PM

+1

and here, have my internet! *7*

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - ChaosPrince - 11-12-2012 06:45 PM

poke poke, did the GMs go over this?

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - Poring Slayer - 11-13-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:Fabrics, Bee stings, Immortal Hearts, Web, Gemstones (they are specific class materiels) They drop VERY often
i didn't see any fabrics from the bee wings lists..
it's better to add fabrics first than WSS imo

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - trinitrotoluen - 11-13-2012 05:44 AM

i thought they added it to before LOL. nice idea chaos,with slim people will be alive longer in woe :D

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - Seth~ - 11-13-2012 06:40 AM

+1 for the wws. I might be more inclined on using it more often, since wws is so expensive. Mind you the potions might be more actively vending.

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - KaminoKaoru - 11-13-2012 08:01 AM

ChaosPrince Wrote:-Cheese, Shadow orbs (both sell at ~1800 zeny each to NPC) and they drop often;

The item was unfamiliar to me so I searched. If this is what you meant then I would like to point out the correct price for accuracy of facts in OP. No1

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=Shadow+ORb&itype=-1&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - trinitrotoluen - 11-13-2012 08:15 AM

he means darkness orb thats dropped from frus not the stone of ninja =.=

RE: Add WSS to Bee wing! - Weapon - 11-13-2012 08:46 AM

WSS aren't even hard to get, and the mobs that drop them (hodrems, bathory) aren't bad for solo-leveling new chars.

Frankly I never saw having *any* WoE consumables farmable via bee wings as a good thing and people *still* complain about the WoE front here. Having the ability to tank almost every onslaught or rain acid bombs or charge up with EDP is supposed to represent hours of hard work--not a short cakewalk in juperos, where the average level of the 260 venatu down there is ~76.

Fat and lazy oldbies stay fat and lazy and potent